* * * * * 2 votes

Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

#1591 io   ... Super Moderators   24779 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:35 AM

Last week, I resolved to get the catalyst for Whisper of the Worm (and also the ship).  I've enjoyed playing this content and have had a chance to take some New Light Guardians through The Anomaly to get the gun and then take them back through Heroic to get the catalyst started and if they are competent enough at jumping to show them all the chests and the Oracles.

Oh man, I'd like to do this too.  But also, I'd like to get Outbreak Perfected!

#1592 ajh2298   2009 Stanley Cup Champs CAGiversary!   7837 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 May 2020 - 12:52 AM

Oh man, I'd like to do this too. But also, I'd like to get Outbreak Perfected!

I have both weapons but need to do both heroic versions not really so worried about the whisper mission as the outbreak since thats my favorite gun.

#1593 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11163 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 14 May 2020 - 01:45 AM

I have both weapons but need to do both heroic versions not really so worried about the whisper mission as the outbreak since thats my favorite gun.

I've looked at ways to solve the puzzle in Heroic Zero Hour, but I cannot wrap my head around that. I have the catalyst completed already (five weeks of completions without solving the puzzle), but I wouldn't mind getting that ugly ass ship. Plus that jump puzzle is my nemesis.

Conversely, I've got the Oracle chests in Heroic Anomaly down pat. I almost have the Oracle puzzle memorized.

Oh man, I'd like to do this too.  But also, I'd like to get Outbreak Perfected!

I'd be down to try to do this stuff with you, we just need to coordinate our schedules.  I've seen you on a few times this week but I haven't had the stamina to stay up too late.

I've had many weapons I've used heavily over the past few years and Outbreak Perfected is one of them (when I'm not having to use a gun that takes Champion mods).  It doesn't hit very hard, but the damage from the nanites adds up and it helps me be top damage to the Primeval in Gambit Prime (as do swords).