* - - - - 2 votes

Joycons $74 gray $79 splatoon, Pro controller $68 gray or splatoon, $47 switch games

#1 jefffisher   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

jefffisher

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:37 AM

https://www.Amazon.co.uk

use promo codes
VG5OFF35 for £5 off £35
VG10OFF75 for £10 off £75
VG20OFF150 for £20 off £150

all prices are for slowest shipping method expect about 2 weeks for arrival
gray joycon $73.74 shipped now $78.37
Splatoon joycon $78.37 shipped

neon red/blue joycon $83.85 shipped
Either color pro controller $67.15

gray pro controller $67.15

splatoon pro controller has gone up to $72.66 and is now on back order
mario kart 8 deluxe, Pokken Tournament & many other switch games $47 each shipped
joycons straps added to any order work out to be about $5.81 each shipped
there is no tax in the united states when buying from Amazon.co.uk

the coupons work on all games and accessories PS4 and xbone as well but those are probably still a better deal with GCU

the source is this page which i found on amazon itself which can be found on the page for any game over £42
https://www.amazon.c...rd_i=B072X4LP5Z

ignore where it says this item does not ship to the united states the switch console wont but almost any other item will
games under £42 wont be eligible without adding more items to your cart
£5 off £35 is actually £5 off £42
£10 off £75 is actually £10 off £90
£20 off £150 is actually £20 off £180
the reason for this is the way UK calculates taxes do not try contacting amazon support about this
£1=$1.27
you can not use the coupons more than once but you can use each coupon 1 time for a total savings of £35=$44.44
coupon works on preorders and backorders buy more at once to save on shipping costs
deal is set to end september 3rd 7pm est 4pm pst but don't count on it to last that long
do not buy 3DS games or consoles 3DS is not region free like the switch
this is only for items sold and shipped by Amazon

Wiki Post Updated -- by

This is a new wiki post. Click here to edit the post!

#2 Chrono Gear   For the Horde! CAGiversary!   4948 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Chrono Gear

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:49 AM

there is no tax in the united states

Yes there is! It's called use tax. Nearly every state in the union has it in one form or another.

#3 jefffisher   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

jefffisher

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:18 AM

Yes there is! It's called use tax. Nearly every state in the union has it in one form or another.

Fixed.
And I should have probably mentioned the price for the Splatoon joycons is the £69.99 ones sold by Amazon not the £83 ones by a third party

#4 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1051 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:43 AM

if only these codes work for our snes preorders

#5 UltimateIdiot911   Have a nice tragedy! CAGiversary!   624 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

UltimateIdiot911

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:09 PM

Just an FYI, it's cheaper to charge the card as gbp instead of usd if you have a foreign fee free card.

#6 315Retro   Westside Wizard CAGiversary!   958 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

Is 80 bucks really a deal for switch controllers? Jesus Nintendo really does whatever the Fuck they want with prices.

I've seen that xbone pro controller or whatever selling for close to that. How the hell can 2 tiny controllers cost that much?

#7 jefffisher   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

jefffisher

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

Is 80 bucks really a deal for switch controllers? Jesus Nintendo really does whatever the Fuck they want with prices.
I've seen that xbone pro controller or whatever selling for close to that. How the hell can 2 tiny controllers cost that much?

the gray joycon isnt that much of a deal with $80 msrp but they can be hard to find.
The Splatoon joycons aren't sold in America and typically go for $110 to $120 on eBay.
The splatoon pro controller has been sold out everywhere for months being able to buy them from an actual retailer at all is a deal.

#8 Fun Handsome Goose   Rappenin' is what's happenin' CAG in Training   21 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

Fun Handsome Goose

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

Trying to go through checkout and it doesn't like my warm blooded American address. Looking at the splatoon Joy-Cons.

#9 mywhitenoise   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1186 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

mywhitenoise

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:05 PM

Thanks!  Cheapest way to get the splatoon joy cons, hopefully they come back in stock soon.

Posted Image

#10 jefffisher   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

jefffisher

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:55 PM

Trying to go through checkout and it doesn't like my warm blooded American address. Looking at the splatoon Joy-Cons.

did you click on (19 used & new offers) and get the ones shipped and sold by amazon?

it tries to make you buy the ones from Game Trade Online by default

Thanks!  Cheapest way to get the splatoon joy cons, hopefully they come back in stock soon.

you should be able to order them while theyre out of stock mine say they will ship september first but i imagine it could end up shipping later depending on how many backorders they get

#11 Fun Handsome Goose   Rappenin' is what's happenin' CAG in Training   21 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

Fun Handsome Goose

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

Doh! Thanks for the clear up.

#12 blackopslady   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   34 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

blackopslady

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:39 AM

Awesome! Currently out of stock but still let me order! I’ve been wanting these since first laying eyes on them. Thanx OP