Can someone help me with Ebay ?

The Walking Tall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Hello,

Hope you guys doing well.

I recently bought a good amount of  brandnew PlayStation consoles for wholesale purpose. To be exact I do have 5 PlayStation consoles. For some reason I am unable to import them to my country.

I am looking for someone who can help me sell these on ebay, in return I am willing to pay % profit or commission on each sales. I tried these myself over here and ebay but I failed.

I am willing to show everything from order pics to console pics.

Kindly show me direction in which I should look for or if you know someone who is in dropshipping business please let me know their contact info.

Any suggestion/tip helps.

Regards.

I'm not sure how you would even do this. You would give a percent, but ebay and paypal both have percentages they take from the sale. I wouldn't mind helping to make some extra gaming money, so PM me with your plan and intentions and I might be able to help if there is a benefit for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What country are you in?

Kind of sounds like a scam where you sell something that doesn't exist. You get paid then send the money to the person and keep your percentage. Then the buyer never gets the item. And ebay/paypal take the money from you. So your out a lot of money.

I'm not sure how you would even do this. You would give a percent, but ebay and paypal both have percentages they take from the sale. I wouldn't mind helping to make some extra gaming money, so PM me with your plan and intentions and I might be able to help if there is a benefit for me.
Thanks a lot for taking your time. I will leave you a DM now with more details.

What country are you in?

Kind of sounds like a scam where you sell something that doesn't exist. You get paid then send the money to the person and keep your percentage. Then the buyer never gets the item. And ebay/paypal take the money from you. So your out a lot of money.
Wish you could re-read what I posted above.

bread's done
Back