- - - - -

Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition for Switch pre-orders now up on Best Buy's website

#1 boylover   Vampire Killer CAGiversary!   316 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

boylover

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:10 AM

They've had pre-orders for the standard edition for Switch for weeks, but not Multiverse Edition on Switch (despite having Vita and PS4 Multiverse Editions listed for a while). I've been checking their website every few days to see if they'd carry the Switch version of Multiverse Edition, and sure enough they finally added it.

Not sure how limited in supply this will be, so pre-order while you can.

In related news, the Wii U physical copy is not being carried by any major retailers, but will be made available to buy online in limited supply. Details on that version will come at a later time.

#2 Squeegor 2  

Squeegor 2

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:43 AM

So the WiiU version may be more rare/hard to find than the others? Didn't care for it before but now want a copy just to have something everyone else really wants. /parody

#3 sr_388   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   56 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Had this preordered at Amazon but Best Buy is better with GCU.

#4 ihadmail  

ihadmail

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

Exclusive to the Switch version is the Original Soundtrack CD.

So maybe the Switch version will be more sought after?

#5 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   22124 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

Was waiting for this but since Amazon offered the discount, I just ordered there. 

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Nier Automata - :)

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#6 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:26 PM

The physical pc release Thats currently 5 bucks at gamestop also has a 18 track disc.

#7 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8182 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

The physical pc release Thats currently 5 bucks at gamestop also has a 18 track disc.

That one is getting hard to find.  I had to drive around to get one. *shudders*

#8 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

That one is getting hard to find.  I had to drive around to get one. *shudders*

Yea out of all of them that one seems to be bought the most. I grabbed all 10 myself from one store. Cause at 5 bucks. Why not? Debated buying most of their stock but then remembered most of my friends don't play pc.

#9 latin trident   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   796 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

Grabbed one at my store. Thanks for the heads up!