- - - - -

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold for $40.61 at Gamesdeal.com

xbox live gold 12 months year

#1 tristanstewart   friend of a friend CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

tristanstewart

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:42 PM

https://www.gamesdea...nth-card-5.html

i used the site last year and didnt have any problems. im still waiting to get my code from my order this morning, but im sure ill get it soon.

by the way, theres a 2% charge for cards and 4% for paypal. i used a card and it came out to $41.42

Edited by tristanstewart, 01 September 2017 - 02:43 PM.

#2 tristanstewart   friend of a friend CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

tristanstewart

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:47 PM

i received my code under 10 minutes from placing the order and it worked just fine. 

one thing i didnt care for is that the code is sent as a picture and it can be a little blurry. i put it in wrong the first time due to a Z looking like a 7, but it worked after that.

#3 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   7242 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:55 PM

Anyone else order one?

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#4 tactician26   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

tactician26

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:33 PM

Worked for me!! Process was just as described above!

#5 swirly76   360 backlog > XBone 4eva CAGiversary!   87 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

swirly76

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

previously ordered multiple times with CC and PP, they've been good each time. just remember this company is chinese so... make america great again?

#6 lockarm   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   341 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:06 PM

i received my code under 10 minutes from placing the order and it worked just fine. 

one thing i didnt care for is that the code is sent as a picture and it can be a little blurry. i put it in wrong the first time due to a Z looking like a 7, but it worked after that.

Five less bucks and I'll bite, but if they're sending you a photo of the code, what's to stop them from sending multiple Exact copies of said photo to multiple customers (intentional or accidental)?

#7 Rop3ADop3   puts salt on saltines CAGiversary!   1104 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:32 PM

Paid around same price on CDKeys with 5% off coupon, don't know about this site but still a good deal

#8 ShirtSizeXXXLXT   Fluffernutter 4LIFE CAGiversary!   192 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:19 AM

Site says they're out of stock now.

804123.png

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!

#9 coren   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   186 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

Five less bucks and I'll bite, but if they're sending you a photo of the code, what's to stop them from sending multiple Exact copies of said photo to multiple customers (intentional or accidental)?

They do that.  They also send people codes from the wrong region.  I have one instance that was both - 2 codes for Brazil that were used before I got the chance (but after I ordered, so they refuse to help)

#10 tristanstewart   friend of a friend CAGiversary!   71 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

tristanstewart

Posted 08 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

the deal is back on.

#11 ToddManG   The one with the cape CAGiversary!   202 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:46 PM

They do that.  They also send people codes from the wrong region.  I have one instance that was both - 2 codes for Brazil that were used before I got the chance (but after I ordered, so they refuse to help)

I'm wondering if something like this is happening to me. I can punch in the code to redeem and it shows 12mos live, but when I confirm it gets a "something went wrong on our side" error. Try again later. I've tried off and on since yesterday with the same result

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

https://card.exophas...m/2/0/25529.png

ToddManG.png

#12 MastrMeatWad   The microwave demands sacrifice CAGiversary!   752 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

MastrMeatWad

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:41 PM

I was just in the process of ordering, but my order didn't go through (messed up the numbers). I came back to read this and decided it was a good thing and won't order. Thanks for posting!