PSX Offical Memory Card

Toireht

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looking for a Playstation Memory card, a 1st party one cause I want to know it will work and not fail like those crap 3rd party ones. I also want to get one thats NEW, and not used. Does anyone know where u can get these on the net or even if you seem them in stores which ones?

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure if they clearanced all the colors out, but I think Target still has blue ones but they are full price at $14.99

They cost $3 at my local WalMart too. It's strange that there aren't any near you.

Has anyone had problems with their 15x two-sided cards? The one where you hit a button, the light changes, and you can use the other side? Whenever I turn my PSX on, the light doesn't come on. Then I press the button and the light turns red instead of green.

I didn't have problems with that particular card, but I have had nothing but trouble with 3rd party cards. I had an Interact 24X or 16X card, I went to load my game saves after 1 year of owning and and the entire card was wiped! Same thing happened with my N64 4X Card (which I had bought before the PSX card incident happened). After that, I switched to only owning 1st party cards. I guess this was one example of doing the cheap thing not being the best (bought the PSX card because it was $29.99 for the capacity of 16 cards versus $14.99 for 1 Sony card).

I've gotten them at EB B&M used for like $2 or $3. I *believe* 1st party and 3rd party are the same price at the EB I go to, but that may be YMMV.

bread's done
Back