MicroSD Cards for Switch

UndyingForce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Hello all,

With the recent announcements of Resident Evil Revelations and LA Noire coming to Switch I know I will need to purchase a microSD card. I only have 8GB left and want both of these games (I have gone all digital for the Switch.)

I am looking to purchase a 128GB card and do not want to end up buying a card that is too slow or unreliable. I am looking at the Samsung Evo cards which are hovering around $50.00

What brand of microSD card have you had success with?

I'm actually looking for a 128 GB card to upgrade to. The Sandisks seem to be really cheap right now on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all Best Buy 128 gig sd card on sale 29.99. Store pick up avail. It’s on sale for Black Friday but it’s on sale now early I got mine with my Mario odyssey bundle

I made a comment about how I was hoping to see a great deal on a 256 GB for Black Friday. A fellow CAG replied and sent a link from SanDisk's website. They must've been having a sale, because it was only $80!!! That's the greatest price I have ever seen; they're usually like $130-150. I jumped on it immediately and it arrived this week in a tiny bubble mailer. It comes with very little protection but arrived fine and is working great in my Switch. Here's the link to keep tabs on, but do note that it has gone back up in price :

http://shop.sandisk.com/store/sdiskus/en_US/pd/productID.5143657200/CategoryID.4853723400

I ordered 128gb also from Best Buy. My old one was only a 16gb or 32gb I had already when I bought my switch. Is there a way to transfer all the data on my old card to my new one?

Ok so the saves are on the system and all I will have to do is reinstall my games? I don't own any eshop games yet.

bread's done
Back