CAGcast #513: No Problem!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Destiny 2, Agents of Mayhem, Mario + Rabbids, and references all your 80s favorites!

Download (1 hr 22 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Hello Fresh, please visit HelloFresh.com and use the promo code cagcast30 to save $30 off your first week of deliveries when you subscribe.
Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Gavin Luke - Glitz At The Ritz 1
Outro - Princess Bride ( Inconceivable [ Montage ] )
RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
CAGcast on YouTube
Facebook
Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my classmates in high school had a TI-92 (late 90s). That thing looked awesome, but I think he got it because the Mario clone worked better on it? I don't remember the details, but man, TI calculators were the rage back then. Trading games back and forth, like Drug Wars, was awesome. 

Boy, this ep was almost as good as that time Marty McFly almost got with his mother, ya'll remember that movie? 

Long time listener, first time commenting in a while (had to look up my username through my email). Wombat should totally pursue the "do you remember" bungled references thing. I was laughing so hard I had to take my glasses off. Keep up the great work guys, and Wombat, never change.

Cheapyd does your MIL play tennis also?

Re Destiny, rented it to see if it's worth buying.  Dislike that there's no way to immediately play multiplayer.  Want to see if this game can be my new Halo 5.  The campaign is certainly pretty and it plays well, story is pretty standard sci fi so far.  Really don't care much about the plot with these sorts of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked my Super Mario Bros. manual. It starts at page 4, so it's missing some pages. I only see King Koopa as a sprite, not artwork. I think Wombat was thinking about Wart. However, in the cartoon, he did have a crown and scepter.

Cheapy, you didn't like Agents of Mayhem...is that so hard to say lol...it sounded like you were tiptoeing around that opinion when talking about the game. 

There's nothing wrong with saying a game sucks! Wombat does it freely all the time. 

Good Show!

Ah, yet another episode of "Shipwreck Hates Everything". Says WW was "fine" and "I might watch that again" while ripping it apart the rest of the time. Do you guys actually enjoy any movies you go to?

Since Wombat loves his Switch and remasters of older games, what new-old game do you want next for your Switch? (Can't choose Skyrim because that's already coming). 

I checked my Super Mario Bros. manual. It starts at page 4, so it's missing some pages. I only see King Koopa as a sprite, not artwork. I think Wombat was thinking about Wart. However, in the cartoon, he did have a crown and scepter.
Yeah. My first thought was from the (well, the U.S. version) second Super Mario game. The main antagonist, Wart, always had a crown and scepter....BUT IT WAS ALL A DREAM. Spoilers, everybody. Sorry, spoilers from Super Mario Bros. 2

Wombat made a very good point about PUBG and the vagueness of it's release date. I was delighted when it was announced that the game was coming to Xbox One but, as time goes by, that excitement is dwindling. I expect that I'll still buy it but suspect that sales would have been greater if they had capitalised on that initial hype.

bread's done
Back