Gamestop 4 for $30

SquidKing7

CAG Newbie
Mostly garbage.... but fyi.

Saw this when I walked into Gamestop today.

WkTNLW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been floating around for about 2 wks now. Ends on the 17th I think. You also need to return all 4 games if you don't want some. You can't just keep 1-3 at the discounted price. I've already tried. But ymmv.

This has been floating around for about 2 wks now. Ends on the 17th I think. You also need to return all 4 games if you don't want some. You can't just keep 1-3 at the discounted price. I've already tried. But ymmv.
Oh, my bad. I scanned the first page of posts and I should have done some more thorough scanning.

OP - there are some diamonds in the rough here. I went in and grabbed Ryse Legendary Edition (with working season pass code!), Gears of War Ultimate/Rare Replay 2-pack, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Uncharted 4. That's five games for 30 bucks. I'd have easily paid 6 bucks for any one of those individually. Thanks for posting.

I can't believe Xenoblade is on that list. I never played it but it doesn't seem to be the type of game that would be a part of this sale.

Be warned for anyone who's not used to gamestop. Some of these games were less than $7.50 before this "sale" started.

There are some good deals on that list, but there are equally some where you'll get screwed over.

I assume this is not working online? Added 4 Xenoblades to the cart just to see if it reflected the price, it does not.

PS4 Elible titles here on the list (I will not list sport titles)

Adventure Time Finn & Jake 
Arcania The Complete Tale
Batman Arkham Knight
Battleborn
Battlefield Hardline 
The Division
The Elder Scrous online Tamriel Unlimited
Evolve
Final Fanasty Type 0
Knack
Marvel Pinball Epic Collection Vol. 1
Mighty No 9
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Star Wars Battlefront 
Thief 
Transformers Devastation
Uncharted 4
Watch Dogs

Be aware that if you happen to find a used collector's edition of a game on the list it may count towards the 4 for $30. I was in my GameStop and randomly spotted Soulcalibur V CE and it stated 4 for 30 on the sticker. It came out to about $7 with powerup card. 

If you're an X1 guy like me here's the list so you don't have to sort. On pc this image is difficult to read.

Assassins Creed Unity
Battleborn
Dead Rising
Destiny
Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Gears of War Ultimate
Gears Ultimate + Rare Replay combo
Homeland Revolution
Infinite Air with Mark McMorris
Kung Fu Panda Showdown
Lichdom Battlemage
Lords of the Fallen
Marvel Pinball Epic Collection Vol 1
MGS V: Ground Zeroes
Project Cars
Ryse: Son of Rome
Sunset Overdrive
Thief
Toy Soldiers War Chest
Transformers Devastation
Watch Dogs

gamestop still sells 10 year old 360/ps3 games for like $20
I forgot that we lived in an alternate reality where the age of a game dictates its price. Plenty of 360/PS3 generation titles are valued at $20 and above.

eBay listings aren't typically much less than GS prices (sometimes they're more), and these 4 for whatever deals can end up being pretty decent.

This one, however, isn't that good. 4 for $10 and 4 for $20's of the past were solid though

I did get some stuff

Uncharted 4
Xenoblade x
Lego batman Wii U
Batman arkham origins Wii U
Batman arkham city Wii U
Lego hobbit Wii U
Doom 3 360
Tales of Xillia LE

Honestly I'd say those games are quite decent for 6.75 each.

bread's done
Back