Best Place (Online) to Sell a CFW Wii U?

Nick_A_Graham

CAGiversary!
So this weekend, in a moment of weakness, and due to an abundance of Gamestop Trade Credit, I bought a pre-owned Switch.  My Wii U has been already pretty much retired, so now it's time to sell it.  It's a 32 GB model with a 64 GB Micro SD card, Haxchi, and every game my brother and I ever owned for the system (I eBayed my games right before the Switch came out and resale values plummeted) ripped to a 500 GB hybrid 2.5" drive, and another external HDD with Wii and Gamecube games on it,  as well as pretty much every useful accessory other than a Gamecube controller, etc.

I'm not really wanting to post it on eBay with "_____ games installed on hard drive!" since that seems pretty skeevy, plus could raise red flags on eBay, but I do want to get all I can out of it.  Ideally it would be sold to someone already familiar with Wii U softmods who wouldn't be at risk of screwing it up.

Also, will deleting my Nintendo account from the console prevent the ability of the buyer to play the games that have been installed used the Brazillian method?

bread's done
Back