Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership (Email Delivery) for $40.61

Site sometimes sells not xbox live codes, Brazil codes, or used codes, and can be a pain to get to deal with it, making you jump through hoops, not responding, etc.

I bought one of these back in April for my brother. I used PayPal and received an confirmation email with the information about everything. Then after a few minutes I go the email with Xbox Live code so in my experience everything was pretty normal. Afterwards I got an email asking to give a review of the website and that was about it. I wish PS Plus would get this cheap.

Don’t do it. I had to ask three different times and had to get bold in order to get my refund because it wouldn’t work. Several people on slickdeals had issues with this seller too.

Mixed results according to r/greatxboxdeals as well. Just a heads up.

In addition, ms been offering 12 months for $40 on the xb1 dashboard when your sub is nearing expiration. If your renew is coming up in a month or less id look for that if you can :)

I purchased this deal a few days ago. My order was placed at about 11PM and I didn't get the code till about 3 hours later. The code worked fine. They sent me an apology email. You can try the voucher code for an extra 4% off. :)

"Dear customer,

as you may have noticed, we are currently experiencing some technical problems with our delivery system at the moment.

Please be assured that our technical department is working incessantly on the issues and is doing everything to resolve the problems as quickly as possible.
However, at this moment we do not have any estimated time frame when the issues will be resolved. We hope to resolve this issue by tonight. If this is not the case, please contact us again."

s a small means of compensation, we are hereby sending you a 4% off voucher for your next purchase:

A3UGWNNUEV9H

We wish to sincerely apologise for all the inconveniences and waiting times this has caused you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
your GamesDeal team "

Mixed bag for sure. I ordered one last week that would pull up as a 12 month code but would error out trying to redeem. Talked with MS support today and they said it was a Brazilian code. Gamedeals said they can't replace the code but offered to refund.

Mixed results according to r/greatxboxdeals as well. Just a heads up.

In addition, ms been offering 12 months for $40 on the xb1 dashboard when your sub is nearing expiration. If your renew is coming up in a month or less id look for that if you can :)
I was just researching this deal and saw your post. Checked my dashboard and there it was - 12 months of gold for $40. Showed up as some generic "Don't let your gold run out!" banner with no price on it until I clicked through.

My sub was set to expire on 9/20 if that helps anyone. Felt a lot safer buying it like that through Microsoft directly plus got a couple bucks off in the end versus this deal.

Glad I could help man :) Dont forget that if you use Xbox Rewards (rewards.xbox.com) you get bonus points for extending your sub through the dashboard etc

Last edited by a moderator:
So after a few hours and a email to support I recieved the code and was able to redeem though the xbox website.

Last edited by a moderator:
have ordered from them 3 times, 5 total 12mo subs. used PP each time, got codes within 5min - 2hrs, never an issue.

that said, they're chinese so... hope that everything goes well and you don't have to fuss with their customer service.

bread's done
Back