Gamepad controller issues

roguelvlup

CAGiversary!
Feedback
915 (100%)
Hello fellas,

I recently wanted to play some games with my controller which was purchased a year ago.

http://canyon.eu/product/3-in-1-wired-gamepad-cns-gp4/ -- here's the exact product.

So basically I already tried using x360ce and somehow I managed to calibrate it, but this was half a year ago. Then I just played online games so didn't really have time to use it. But now I actually do, and I swear I've tried everything that I did before, but I still can not calibrate it. One of the joystick will still work as buttons and it's really horrible.

Is there anyone who can help me fix this crap, because it is really nerve wrecking. I want to play Steep with this controller right now, but I just can't if the buttons/joysticks don't work as they're meant to.

Another option: can anyone suggest a cheap xbox one wireless controller perhaps? As I've seen most games have xbox controller defaults (not sure if can switch to ps4 too) and it be really really good not to worry about stuff like this, just connect it and play.

Thanks for any help, in advance!

The old Xbox one wireless controllers require an adapter to work with a computer. The newest models offer Bluetooth, which if you're using a desktop means you'll still need an adapter. I would still recommend going with those over trying to make that other controller work. It doesn't seem like it is going to be worth your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The old Xbox one wireless controllers require an adapter to work with a computer. The newest models offer Bluetooth, which if you're using a desktop means you'll still need an adapter. I would still recommend going with those over trying to make that other controller work. It doesn't seem like it is going to be worth your time.
Yea but thing is, to get a controller and an adapter would be like 80$ in my country. I don't really want to spend that much, and would be glad if someone could show me a cheap one, doesn't matter if it's in the US, I can order there to a friend's house who can bring me when he comes in Europe.

BTW I have a cheap 2$ bluetooth adapter from ebay :D dunno if that would work with xbox controller tho

You are not specifying wether you are trying to make an Xbox 360 or a Xbox One controller work with Windows. As TimeDoctor said, for the old Xbox One controller you need a blutooth adapter made specificly to work with the Xbox One controller, any random bluetooth dongle is not going to work. I'm not sure if they made a cheap bluetooth dongle chinese knock-off for the Xbox One controller. The cheapest gamepad solution for Windows is a Xbox 360 controller with a chinese knock-off wireless adapter from ebay (~5$)

bread's done
Back