GameFly Under $20 Blowout Sale 9/12 - 9/18

TheLegendofTyler

New CAG Same Old Me
Feedback
10 (100%)
GameFly is running their typical under $20 blowout sale, some notable are For Honor for $15, Final Fantasy XV for $20 and Mass Effect Andromeda for $20. Games in the sale have Free Shipping. Prices good until September 18th, while supplies last.

All Games on Sale

:ps4: Valkyria Revolution $12.99

:ps4: For Honor $14.99
:ps4: Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition $14.99
:ps4: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare $14.99
:ps4: Dishonored 2 $14.99
:ps4: Mafia III $14.99
:ps4: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 - Season Pass Edition $14.99
:ps4: Tom Clancy's The Division $14.99
:ps4: Watch Dogs 2 $14.99
:ps4: Yooka-Laylee $14.99
:ps4: Titanfall 2 $16.99
:ps4: Digimon World Next Order $17.99
:ps4: Outlast Trinity $17.99
:ps4: Prey $17.99
:ps4: The Last Guardian $17.99
:ps4: Toukiden 2 $17.99
:ps4: Aragami: Collector's Edition $17.99

:ps4: Final Fantasy XV $19.99
:ps4: Mass Effect Andromeda $19.99
:ps4: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End $19.99
:ps4: Just Cause 3 $19.99

:xb1: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $8.99
:xb1: This is the Police $8.99
:xb1: Abzu $9.99
:xb1: Valkyria Revolution $12.99

:xb1: Battlefield 1 $14.99
:xb1: Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition $14.99
:xb1: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare $14.99
:xb1: For Honor $14.99
:xb1: Gears of War 4 $14.99
:xb1: Halo Wars 2 $14.99
:xb1: Mafia III $14.99
:xb1: Ride 2 $14.99
:xb1: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 - Season Pass Edition $14.99
:xb1: Steep $14.99
:xb1: Styx: Shards of Darkness $14.99
:xb1: Yooka-Laylee $14.99

:xb1: Titanfall 2 $16.99

:xb1: Prey $17.99
:xb1: Dead Rising 4 $17.99
:xb1: Lego Worlds $17.99
:xb1: Outlast Trinity $17.99
:xb1: Watch Dogs 2 $17.99
:xb1: Dead by Daylight $19.99
:xb1: Final Fantasy XV $19.99
:xb1: Mass Effect Andromeda $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
valkyria revolution at $13? does it come with steelbook and extras?

Edit: Chatted with gamefly support, they said it was standard edition. I didn't even know this had a standard as all I saw at best buy was the vanargand edition.

Thanks, just picked up Watchdogs 2 & Mafia 3 for free shipping, wish Just Cause 3 was a available, oh well.

*I'm very good looking, and great with rice.*

Had to bite on watch dogs 2 for PS4. Debating on mass effect, digimon and toukiden 2. Any thoughts on these by someone who has played them?

valkyria revolution is mine, I guess.  I know it got trashed but.... I just have a feeling I'll enjoy it.

I want FFXV too... but i feel like it'll go lower maybe?

How long is the sale? @TheLegendofTyler

bought prey when it was 19.99 and loving it, much better game than I previously thought, well worth it.
I thought about Prey, but decided against it, maybe if the sale is still going next week

Wal-Mart currently has Watchdogs 2 on sale for $20 and if you're are anything like mine it comes with the Day 1 DLC BUT Prey is a great game for anyone who hasn't bought it yet!

valkyria revolution at $13? does it come with steelbook and extras?

Edit: Chatted with gamefly support, they said it was standard edition. I didn't even know this had a standard as all I saw at best buy was the vanargand edition.
The Vanguard edition doesn't have a steelbook anyway.

2 notes:
If you have Gamefly subscription you may have a $5 coupon on your account to use on purchases. Also you receive up to an additional 10% off of all used prices.

Note 2: while the sale is good through Sep. 18, the stock may run out well before then so keep that in mind.

Hmm might be a good time to pick up Dead By Daylight to check out. Wish it was on :ps4:

Got games during the last sale for the first time and they were in great shape.

Had to bite on watch dogs 2 for PS4. Debating on mass effect, digimon and toukiden 2. Any thoughts on these by someone who has played them?
ME:A was $20 on Amazon recently and may still be that price new, it's probably going to hover there for awhile. I personally really enjoyed Andromeda, it's not a perfect game but the combat is fantastic and the story is decent enough. I'd rather have Andromeda than no ME at all.

Wow, they shipped priority instead of media mail or standard.
That has always been the case if you ordered at least 2 games in 1 transaction (priority shipping+delivery confirmation). Unless it changed, 1 game will give you standard shipping with no tracking info.

ME:A was $20 on Amazon recently and may still be that price new, it's probably going to hover there for awhile. I personally really enjoyed Andromeda, it's not a perfect game but the combat is fantastic and the story is decent enough. I'd rather have Andromeda than no ME at all.
Yeah I saw it used on Amazon for $15 but I'm not quite ready yet. Maybe on black Friday it will be $12-15 new

Does GameFly no longer let you buy multiple copies for same system? Was trying to pick up a 2nd copy for a buddy but their site shot me down. 

Any thoughts on IW? kinda want to buy it for the zombies
Alright I was on the hate train for Infinite Warfare and this is my honest opinion... It's one of my favorite Call of Duty! The campaign is fantastic! (Not Modern Warfare 2 or World at War good but in my top 5) zombies is entertaining especially with a friend, multiplayer.. sucks 95% of the time. So for campaign and Zombies it's well worth $20.
Just my opinion! :D

bread's done
Back