Nintendo direct 9-13

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What are your thoughts?
Did you hear about everything you wanted so far?

I'm glad more 3rd party games are getting released. Skyrim, doom, wolfenstein, and la noire. I'm really tempted to get Skyrim .

What game are you looking forward the most out of this direct?

I was really impressed. The hits just kept coming. I am most excited for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I really hope that is the Monado in the cover art, as I loved that sword almost as much as the Master Sword! I am really excited to see all the third-party support for the system because I didn't think I would see that ever again.

I was really impressed. The hits just kept coming. I am most excited for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I really hope that is the Monado in the cover art, as I loved that sword almost as much as the Master Sword! I am really excited to see all the third-party support for the system because I didn't think I would see that ever again.
I have never played a xenoblade game before, but this new one is looking interesting. I still haven't made up my mind yet on ultra sun/moon for Pokémon.

Since Skyrim is coming to the switch, I would love to see something like Witcher 3. I would preorder that day one.

bread's done
Back