Target Cartwheel Deals 9/17 - 9/23

Jess Stryker

Mama said to knock you out
Headset deals carry over from last week and last until end of the month. Otherwise, only one game on cartwheel this week.

20% Off Turtle Beach XO FOUR Stealth Xbox One Gaming Headset (Expires: 09/30/2017)

2​0% Off Stealth Wireless Headsets 400, 420x+, & 520 Only (Expires: 09/30/2017)

25% Off Styx: Shards of Darkness - XB1 / PS4 (Expires: 10/28/2017)

Thanks for looking out. I was packing for a trip for work, and totally forgot that today was Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are marked down too, right? I vaguely remember something about this stacking with something legally.

These are marked down too, right? I vaguely remember something about this stacking with something legally.
Some of the headsets are on clearance at various Targets, and the cartwheel discount will automagically apply to the clearance price.

I gave in and bought a 520 and 420, got them set up easily enough. 60 and 50 respectively after Cartwheel.

I got the stealth 500X headphones back in 2014. After ~2 years of use (and I generally take very good care of my electronics), the plastic holding the left ear cup to the band snapped. No dropping, stepping, or other trauma--just snapped. And this was a $230 headset from TB.

If you're fine getting a headset that will last 1-2 years, go for it. The console generation may be moving on by then. There's going to be some new wireless headsets coming out for X1 later his year, one of them being Lucid Sound which should have metal instead of plastic.

bread's done
Back