Forza Motorsport 7 - Gen Discussion, Out for all Xboxes & Win 10 Oct 3rd, 29th for Ult

Spybreak8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
566292b0-7f90-4fb5-944c-192ae0e81c1e.jpg

See Wiki post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forza fans, prepare for an action-packed start to the launch of Forza Motorsport 7 with the upcoming launch of the The Fate of the Furious™ Car Pack, created in collaboration with Universal Brand Development. Available for players who have purchased the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of #Forza7, The Fate of the Furious Car Pack features ten hero cars from the nitro-fueled blockbuster action franchise!

The Fate of the Furious Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 7 is only available for players who own the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions digital bundles of Forza Motorsport 7, and will be available for standalone purchase at $9.99.

Read more - https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FM7_Fate_Furious_Car_Pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmxUlJSnU4Q

good game. lots of love for detail. like the new drivercam.

the level up sys seems ok, any tips for what boxes to get tho, or its better to buy (specialty) cars?

good game. lots of love for detail

i like the new drivercam.

the level up sys seems ok, any tips for what boxes to get tho, or its better to buy (specialty) cars?

good game. lots of love for detail

i like the new drivercam.

Updated wiki, added link to FM7 forums. There you can look up the latest Forzathon. The current challenge is from Nov. 22 - Dec. 8 and three cars are up for grabs.

I grabbed the Mustang Boss 302 FE & then the Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG Coupe S FE. Still need to work on the Porsche 356A Speedster though.

Does anyone need some cash in Forza 7 ? I can buy out your 11mil Forza Edition cars (if you dont have any, you usually can buy them cheap for 200k, just use advanced search (press X in search menu) and choose FORZA EDITION CARS). My credits were legitly obtained on xbox thru the auction house.

Rules:

- today only

- reply here to show your interest

- send me a pm afterwards with your gamertag and put the auction up

- 1-2 per person max

:)

Yeah so, having most of the single player campaign completed, I decided to try my hand at the endurance race which sets you up at Sebring in a 2016 #66 Ford GT Le Mans race car for 81 laps. Lol, man when I was half way through I was like oh man why, why did I do this to myself! Hahahaha

Good thing though is that I went up 7 or 8 XP milestones and unlocked a bunch of cars and got enough credits to plop down on the One-77 - the special car among a few others that are only available from the Speciality Dealership.

Yeah so, having most of the single player campaign completed, I decided to try my hand at the endurance race which sets you up at Sebring in a 2016 #66 Ford GT Le Mans race car for 81 laps. Lol, man when I was half way through I was like oh man why, why did I do this to myself! Hahahaha

Good thing though is that I went up 7 or 8 XP milestones and unlocked a bunch of cars and got enough credits to plop down on the One-77 - the special car among a few others that are only available from the Speciality Dealership.
I used to do 300-400 lap races on the old PS1 Nascar games and set it to realistic damage. 2 hours later and 200 laps in I would do something stupid from eye fatigue and would crash, talk about pissed.

bread's done
Back