Pre-Owned Games at Gamestop as low as .89

Ativan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Found on Slickdeals, use promo code CAG16 to get 16% off. Plus use FREESHIPPING code to get free shipping on these and other pre-owned games. These are just a few of the games on sale for a really low price. There are way more, just search under pre-owned, select which console, then lowest price to see what you can get for really cheap.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 PS3 .83

Battlefield 3 PS3 .83

Battlefield 3 Xbox 360 or One .83

Nintendo Land Wii U .83

Destiny PS4 $2.51

Demons Soul PS3 $8.39

Last edited by a moderator:
"Online only" prices are exactly what that means.

Also, Dishonored for PS3 is $2.99 online only.

Whats the deal with Ghosts for PS4 only going up to $29.99 used from $4.49 over the past six months or so, and TIV from practically N/A to $8.80?

Have the recent COD games gotten so bad people are now pining for the Good Old Days of this game?

Cant decide if COD Ghosts is even worth 1.89. I have a feeling if any COD is going GWG its going to be that one anyway.
For me, won't buy a PS3 game if there is one on the PS4. Waited this long - will just play other games until the PS4 one is dirt cheap.

Welp, neither code worked, but I am getting 20% off 2 pre-owned XB1 games, so $7 off plus free shipping for less than $30 for Just Cause 3 & Murdered Soul Suspect......doesnt sound too bad, does it?

*I'm very good looking, and great with rice.*

Cant decide if COD Ghosts is even worth 1.89. I have a feeling if any COD is going GWG its going to be that one anyway.
It's my favorite of the series. Even if you just play Squads mode against bots (which Ghosts has some of the best bots ever made), it's worth it.

While I’m happy keeping up on the laters Games I can’t imagine getting a PS3 or 360 today and having that huge library to play

A little surprised that they changed the price of The Amazing Spiderman 2 for PS3 so much.  Feel like it would be a good one to pick up and flip possibly later.

They do seem to have a strange affinity to that game for whatever reason
its not just them. despite being a poorly-reviewed tie-in to a poorly-reviewed movie a strange number of people have ended up picking it up over the years.

I guess people are hungry for superhero games that arent Batman or Lego.

its not just them. despite being a poorly-reviewed tie-in to a poorly-reviewed movie a strange number of people have ended up picking it up over the years.

I guess people are hungry for superhero games that arent Batman or Lego.
The people buying that crap should put their money towards good superhero games like Wolverine, Incredible Hulk, Captain America and the 'good' spiderman games, Edge of Time, Shattered Dimensions and Web of Shadows.

got myself a copy of uncharted 4 for $2.50
How did you manage to do that?

I bought Uncharted 4 as part of the 4 for $30 in-store on the last day of that promo. I have picked up Nintendoland, Madden 15 and, yes, even Amazing Spider-Man 2 online (all in separate orders) from this thread. So far only received Nintendoland, which I need to test soon, as it is quite scratched up.

Got both my games, only 1 pic though, deal
73e36c351fd938ffe997c7831bb06e32.jpg

*I'm very good looking, and great with rice.*

I went ahead and got COD Ghosts as some of you all recommended. Im most interested in the Squads mode, hopefully I can find some matches there. I heard that 360 is apparently more active than the Xbox One version of Ghosts.

Also Battlefield Hardline's multiplayer is definitely enjoyable for $4.49. Current Gen is apparently the most active version of the game. But don't expect to find many playing on DLC maps despite most of them being free. Also if you're one who don't like incomplete achievement lists, don't pick this up at all. There are 4 achievements that expect you to get 10,000 kills.... for each of he four classes. No idea what they were thinking there.

bread's done
Back