* - - - - 5 votes

Gamestop Deals (FAQ in 1st post)

#541 derrtaysouth95   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1442 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

derrtaysouth95

Posted Yesterday, 11:53 PM

So here's a funny story. I just some more of my Wii games in today from the haul I ordered online and there was a big box with a Gamestop shipping label on it. Naturally I assumed there was a bunch of games from my order inside. The box was 20x14x6, so I opened it up and there was two long pieces of that brown shipping paper they put in it and one lonely Wii game inside it which was Marble Saga: Kororinpa, at least it was mint and complete lol.

Amazon does that nonsense all the time on Prime orders. It's comical at times the box to items ratio.

#542 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   3291 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 PM

Happened before many times rofl. No idea why they don't just send it in a padded yellow envelope for just 1 game lol.

I wouldn't want that.  Easily bent and crushed.  You should ahve seen the NorAm returns I've gotten in the past year.  The cases come back crushed in bubble envelopes.  Lucky enough the disks weren't damaged.

#543 edlin303  

edlin303

Posted Yesterday, 11:59 PM

I tried to do a Roku but they didn't take it; different model

#544 rdigit  

Posted Today, 01:18 AM

Amazon does that nonsense all the time on Prime orders. It's comical at times the box to items ratio.

Yesterday I got an Amazon box inside another Amazon box...

#545 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7443 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted Today, 03:42 PM

I want to do some trades and put $5 down on a preorder for the extra 20%. What is "VR Systems?"   It's listed as one of the games in the promo. All of the other games are already released today and I don't really want to have to return a game later. 

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#546 Juice el Savior   Urban Yeti CAGiversary!   772 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Juice el Savior

Posted Today, 03:53 PM

Man I can't tell if Samus Returns is eligible for that 30 or nah. It's not listed but if is 39.99

fs_xbox.png

ach.png

Currently Playing: Halo 4, CS:GO (360), Skyrim, and Garou: MotW (360)

#547 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7443 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted Today, 04:06 PM

Man I can't tell if Samus Returns is eligible for that 30 or nah. It's not listed but if is 39.99

I might just have to pay off and then return invisible hours. It's only $29.99.  Unless that "VR Systems" isn't released yet. I'd like to just $5 down on that instead. 

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler