Microsoft Rewards E-mail members only 30% off a Microsoft Store Gift Card

soccerplaya1345

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
just received this e-mail kind of confusing did the quiz in the link and it takes you too the thing to claim but there isn't anything there? maybe I'm misunderstanding it. Here is what the e-mail looks like.

[attachment=28029:Capturexonex.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
This email was auto-filtered into the "Junk" section of my Live account.  Never seen an official Rewards message from MS do that before.

I have this in my earn section now, i really hope they didn't mean 30% off game pass but in the e-mail they clearly say gift cards.

[attachment=28030:Capture213.JPG]

I have this in my earn section now, i really hope they didn't mean 30% off game pass but in the e-mail they clearly say gift cards.

attachicon.gif
Capture213.JPG
That offer is also listed further down in the Rewards email. Clearly separate from the gift card promo description.

On my redeem page it's a separate reward page from the regular gift card. Says something like "take advantage of this exclusive offer of 30% off a $5 gift card in time for xbox one x."

It's showing as 3,600.

On my redeem page it's a separate reward page from the regular gift card. Says something like "take advantage of this exclusive offer of 30% off a $5 gift card in time for xbox one x."

It's showing as 3,600.
ah great thanks, still not showing on mine yet. wonder if we can redeem more than once?

The worst thing about this deal.....it's a discount at the MICROSOFT STORE
Eh if it was more than a $5 it would be a good deal. If you got 30% off a new game I don't think anyone would complain about having to get it from the Microsoft store

The worst thing about this deal.....it's a discount at the MICROSOFT STORE
Unread Ts&Cs make Jack a dull boy.

*Promotional gift card.Redeem by June 30, 2018 and spend within 90 days of redemption. Works with Microsoft Store online, Windows 10, Xbox One and Xbox 360 (Xbox Live required). Does not work at physical Microsoft Stores. Once redeemed to your U.S. Microsoft account, the full code value will be applied and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Microsoft digital stores.
(Emphasis added is my own.)

It's showing as 3,600.
Can you post a link to the separate reward page?

Can you post a link to the separate reward page?
https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000400000037

Just as a heads up, one of my accounts got the email for this promotion, and one didn't. When I go to that link on the account that got the email, it shows me the discounted reward. When I go to that link with the account that didn't get the email, it just takes me to the regular "select a reward" page.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000400000037

Just as a heads up, one of my accounts got the email for this promotion, and one didn't. When I go to that link on the account that got the email, it shows me the discounted reward. When I go to that link with the account that didn't get the email, it just takes me to the regular "select a reward" page.
weird I got it on both my accounts and neither of them are getting the discount

I got my Rewards account unlocked recently after it was locked several years ago when I accidentally logged in while outside the country and tried to redeem some points. I'm working towards earning some $5 cards, but no email for me unfortunately.

weird I got it on both my accounts and neither of them are getting the discount
Did you actually click the link in the email and pass the quiz that it takes you to? It didn't show up for me until I passed that 3 question Halo quiz.

If you did that and it's still not showing up, I don't know what could be wrong.

Did you actually click the link in the email and pass the quiz that it takes you to? It didn't show up for me until I passed that 3 question Halo quiz.

If you did that and it's still not showing up, I don't know what could be wrong.
yep I passed the quiz done it multiple times on each account just to make sure and still nothing

Same here. Took the quiz and followed the link to the redemption page. No option there to redeem.
that stinks hopefully it'll show up too I'm sitting at enough points to get one on each account

Same here. Took the quiz and followed the link to the redemption page. No option there to redeem.
Ditto.

Following the link Touch3 posted (sans CAG's link-breaking redirect) takes me to a page that says

"Try again later

Sorry, there’s something temporarily wrong with this site."

Code:
https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/000400000037&pid=13836387

ah great thanks, still not showing on mine yet. wonder if we can redeem more than once?
Not on mine either. They do have a "hot Deal" once a month, as game pass sub was this month, where they take less credits to redeem. I'm not sure if thats what they are referring to being 30% off? Im on a tiny phone so I can't see it that well at the moment.

bread's done
Back