30% off $10 PSN from PCGameSupply: Ends in 4 Hours

Thank you! I signed up to receive emails notifying me of sales, but I've never actually gotten one.
So did I but I can confirm I have never gotten one myself. I just happened to check this morning in hopes either PSN or eShop would pop up and sure enough, there it was. I might as well check every day now.

seems to work if you buy more than one. $50 for $35  $100 for $70. how many should i get...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can only buy 1.  Took 4 minutes after purchase to receive the code.  Thank you for posting this.  If anyone is wondering where it is shipped from, Bank of America sent me an out of country usage email saying it was from Canada.  

I can only seem to get one. Is anyone able to check out with more than one?
aw crap. maybe it is one per customer. i just added quantity but never checked out.

Yup one per customer :( sucks. was about to drop $42 on $60

trying to buy a second under an alt account, same card. this time its pending approval...theyre onto me boys.

edit: "pending review" oh shit.

Not sure about giving these guys my card info...
Yeah I've ordered from them with success many times in the past, but since Paypal doesn't seem to show for discounted products I just couldn't pull the trigger. Might have to get a prepaid card for future offers like this.

I might just go ahead and bite on Final Fantasy 9. With the 30% off deals I've grabbed, it ends up being just under $12.

Thanks op!

This site is trusted as can be yet every time this deal is posted, no one trusts it. It's just weird. This deal has happened SO MANY times and it's a success every time.

I've done every single one since I joined this site with zero issues

it's just silly to question them at this point with as many people having no issues as there are

Its so funny how people are super iffy on this as so many have used it to buy digital codes on. ITS LEGIT. I've used it like 20 times already for Eshop and PSN credit.

bread's done
Back