cheapassgamer community, I need all of you on this!

So... why did you come here? Seems like something totally unrelated to us, and this is your only post. And you post isn't very clear.

I'm, not a troll. I'm new here. them members of gametz come here and the admins the lie to the members they say I'm a troll and I was selling 17 games a day.  I  want back on.   I  need the help of the community.

my guess why they think I'm a toll is the same as you no being able to comprehend my thread.  

OP, for us to do something like this we would need compensation of sort. Naturally that compensation would take the form of Halo inflatable energy swords. You would most likely need to provide one to every member of this site in order to compel any action.

I'm here to trade and be productive here.   just can't stop getting banned forum everything.  it's odd when I post within the rules.  why does no one care about anyone are all Americans evil?

I need help the real traders here.  pm bill on gametz et me back

I'm, not a troll. I'm new here. them members of gametz come here and the admins the lie to the members they say I'm a troll and I was selling 17 games a day. I want back on. I need the help of the community.

my guess why they think I'm a toll is the same as you no being able to comprehend my thread.
I think I get the gist, but when I say that your post isn't clear, I mean it's not clear who you are to us or why we would feel the need to help you. The post itself is also a bit hard to understand from a reading comprehension standpoint.
Are you sure youre not a troll? Because you mention something about paying a toll and i know trolls are known for that...
Gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boy's hole.

The members of the site made a trophy off me they troll me every day the admin there lies about every private sage I send him.  every site I go to it met with the click nerds that pick and choose who can be in their club.  why are all of you like this why aren't I allowed to coexist why am I marked as subehuman  even with basement goblins like your self?

forum thread:.(

https://gametz.com/General/donlad-s--576711.html#new

I'm here to trade and be productive here. just can't stop getting banned forum everything. it's odd when I post within the rules. why does no one care about anyone are all Americans evil?

I need help the real traders here. pm bill on gametz et me back
I'm going to assume you're on the spectrum instead of a troll. I say that because I did some digging and found out you're not really being truthful.

A mod posted this:

(Begin quote)

Yeah, I banned him. To be clear, the "until September 2018" was for a restriction I put on him shortly before. The ban is permanent. I've removed the (redundant) restriction now so that date is gone.

Hopefully, I don't really need to explain this. There was a lot of trouble in the forums surrounding him. Then, lots of trades that did not go well. Many minor trades that I deleted. Many he said he sent, but nothing showed up. I did cancel many of those after talking to people who had pendings and trying to talk to Donald (got confusing replies mostly). All through this, he was saying different things about either not having the money to send or being ripped off. Generally speaking, he does not communicate well and it causes a lot of problems.

A couple days ago, I had just noticed that he had resolved all his pending trades. I give him credit for this as he clearly made an effort to complete many of his trades despite the trouble. But, it just seems like a good time to cut our losses before more trouble starts up.

I had given him a 1 month restriction about a month ago after a lot of trouble in the forums. Here's the topic I made at that time: https://gametz.com/General/donaldstafford--575211.... After that restriction was up, he started posting in the forums again and I started to get complaints (this was a few days ago). I think he may have insulted me somewhere in there (though he also has me under "likes" on his bio). The restriction was more about the way he goes about things with all the odd/confusing stuff he says and strange deals (e.g. mystery boxes where he tells people he doesn't really care, just wants quantity, then makes a youtube video complaining about what he got, etc.) If you tried to read stuff he was posting, you know what I mean. I think I've removed most of his post/topics at this point. Sorry if you missed it!

(End quote)

search the net I'm the go-to guy I take video game mystery boxes as payment I'm on 60 sites  and growing

I hardcore collectors I do my unboxings on youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess just work on your English. It seems your previous issues with the other site involved this as well. Good luck!

I guess just work on your English. It seems your previous issues with the other site involved this as well. Good luck!
I think you should stop making fun of his english. He as he put it is the go to gay and we should all be more accepting.

why must I be banned from everything for not meeting your abilities?  would you ban me for being a none white no so how about a transgender no  what if I identify as a 

Illiterate
 then it persecuted that makes you all races 

Your picture appears to be white, so that's all good.

Doesn't look like you're banned from here yet, so you're not banned from everything.

Being illiterate isn't bannable necessarily, but it makes it difficult to complete a transaction or communicate.

I'm, not a troll. I'm new here. them members of gametz come here and the admins the lie to the members they say I'm a troll and I was selling 17 games a day. I want back on. I need the help of the community.

my guess why they think I'm a toll is the same as you no being able to comprehend my thread.
FsK2XDS.jpg

to prove I'm a contender I'm going to start my service here.  taking orders now.

you all go to my leaptrade I am so good at trading I change the directions of sites so all game flow through me I am Donald Stafford know me

TooLegitToQuit..umm ok

Here's a nice recipe for chicken cacciatore

Ingredients
  • 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 2 celery ribs, sliced
  • 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
  • 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
  • 1 can (28 ounces) tomatoes, cut up and juice reserved
  • 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
  • 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
  • 1 cup dry red wine or water
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
  • 1 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1 teaspoon dried basil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • Hot cooked pasta
  • Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions

Dust chicken with flour. Season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chicken on all sides in oil and butter over medium-high heat. Remove chicken to platter.

In the same skillet, cook and stir the onion, celery, pepper and mushrooms for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, herbs, garlic and sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.

Return chicken to skillet. Cover and simmer for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is tender. Serve over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Freeze option: Cool chicken mixture. Freeze in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through slowly in a covered skillet until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.

Tamagoyaki (pan fried rolled egg)
Ingredients

4 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp Mirin (or 1/4 tsp sugar)
1 tsp oil

Instructions

Mix eggs, salt, soy sauce and Mirin in a bowl.
Heat a pan at medium high temperature and add oil. (A rectangular Tamagoyaki pan is best, but a round pan can work as well.)
Pour a thin layer of egg mixture in the pan, tilting to cover the bottom of the pan. After the thin egg has set a little, gently roll into a log. Start to roll when the bottom of the egg has set and there is still liquid on top. If you let the egg cook too much, it will not stick as you roll the log. Now you have a log at one end of the pan. Pour some more egg mixture to again cover the bottom of the pan, with the roll of egg at the end. After the new layer has set, roll the log back onto the the cooked thin egg and roll to the other end of the pan.
Repeat adding egg to the pan and rolling back and forth until the egg is used up.
Remove from the pan and cool for 3-4 minutes.
Slice the ends of the log off and then slice the log into 1/2" pieces. You should see a nice spiral pattern in the cross section of the egg.

I was not prepared for handling hardcore orders to day.  I just let my self down :/  I can only handle one real legit order.   all my cash is tied up i  spend my budget as fast as I make it. 

This is by far the most relevant and entertaining thread that CAG has had in a long time.  

So at least there's that.

But there's no energy drink or RedBox referrals so I'm gonna have to vote against helping you in your righteous war against the unjust tyranny of Game-whatever-initials-site.  Maybe next time Donny-boy.   :booty:

This is by far the most relevant and entertaining thread that CAG has had in a long time.

So at least there's that.

But there's no energy drink or RedBox referrals so I'm gonna have to vote against helping you in your righteous war against the unjust tyranny of Game-whatever-initials-site. Maybe next time Donny-boy. :booty:

you never cliked my links. i allways find im consitered retardedwhenitsthe othere way around iproide evry thing. its our falt you demandto get in your own way.

I came back and noticed my first reply was deleted, which gee thanks whoever did that. Glad everyone else took the ball and ran.

bill in that message to the comity is lying. he says I complain about his harass on his asasments it's just how people in my wight trash town talk. he keeps using his obnipitons ith out back story he is easaly minipulatd by trolls.  that hrespect.  he never asks me any hing he just impolsivly  bans. 

bread's done
Back