Refurb $199 Walmart.com PS4 Uncharted 4 500gb bundle

Radioguye

CAG Newbie
For those looking for a reasonable deal on a refurb PS4 slim, here's an option. Right now its oos, but periodically it will be in stock in small quantities.

Its the 500gb Uncharted bundle. The one I purchased didn't come with the original box, but has new Uncharted 4 on disc, shrink-wrapped console and all cables. All was in like new condition. Only drawback is 90 day warranty from Recon.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-Sony-3001504-PlayStation-4-Slim-500GB-Uncharted-4-Bundle/55629372

Last edited by a moderator:
Newegg had the slim new for 210 last year. No reason for prices to not get that low again this holiday season.

if you're in CAG, its worth the wait for black friday deals.  199 for a used ps4?  when you can easily find new ones for less than 250 with a packed game?   Also its looking pretty positive sony will price drop ahead of Scropio release.   50dollar price drop across the board will make the Scropio dead on arrival.

Yeah, Black Friday is coming up, but I didn't want to wait. Plus, it seems all the PS4 slim bundles have been floating up in price over the last month or two.

Also, its a fine line but I consider a refurb a cut above "used".  Even though the warranty is just as bad lol.

bread's done
Back