Metroid amiibo Samus Aran & Metroid 2 Pack - In Stock @ Gamestop

looks like Gamestop got these stocked in-store all over the place as well.

It's another case of Nintendo being Nintendo re: slow Amiibo overflow.

Now, if Gamestop would just get more Xur Pop Vinyls in-stock, that would be nice...

I'd rather not support their awful site. Thing is buggy as hell.
Plus, you still may not get it. I tried to grab one yesterday (Paying with paypal, because I'll be damned if I trust them with my info after their hack), and the site barfed all over itself rather than processing the order.

Don't support this.
I take it you mean Ninty's abuse of supply-strangling to inflate demand.

Ridiculous that what constitutes a "deal" for Nintendo is that it's in stock. It's an overplayed joke gamers keep being the punchline for over and over and over again.

So yes, please don't support this.

I take it you mean Ninty's abuse of supply-strangling to inflate demand.

Ridiculous that what constitutes a "deal" for Nintendo is that it's in stock. It's an overplayed joke gamers keep being the punchline for over and over and over again.

So yes, please don't support this.
Eh, this one just seems weird... save for the store-exclusive Zelda figures and Player 2 variants, all of the other amiibos release this summer were done so in good numbers and pretty easy to get without much effort.

I have to wonder if there wasn't an issue with weather or something in the release window of this: On the day this was supposed to release, I saw all of zero copies in stores... and because this happened, you have the hordes of hoarder locusts that descend on any perceived shortage.

Plus, you still may not get it. I tried to grab one yesterday (Paying with paypal, because I'll be damned if I trust them with my info after their hack), and the site barfed all over itself rather than processing the order.
. Yep, I tried the exact same, crashed twice. They can keep it. GameStop.com is literally the last resort for purchasing anything.

bread's done
Back