Receive two 20oz bottles of Coca-Cola with the purchase of FIFA 18

[*]:ps4: Gundam Versus $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Final Fantasy XV $29.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX $29.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Super NES Classic Edition (Available Friday) $79.99
  • Save $30 on select Xbox One S 500GB Consoles (Excludes Minecraft Bundle)
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free Xbox One game $59.99 and under when you buy an Xbox One S 1TB Console
  • Save $20 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller or Wired Stereo Headset when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Get $10 in Xbox credit when you buy 3-Months of Xbox Live
  • Save $25 on select Sony DualShock controllers with the purchase of any PlayStation 4 Console
  • Insignia Switch Game Storage Case $4.99 Save $5
  • Insignia Power Pack for Nintendo Switch $24.99 Save $5
  • Get up to $50 toward an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller when you trade in an Xbox One Wireless Controller*
    In store only. Valid on Microsoft controllers only. Trade in any working Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller and receive a $30 coupon toward an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller and also receive a minimum $20 gift card. Not available in all locations and some stores may have additional limitations. Controller must power on, not be damage, or have its warranty seal broken to be considered working. Limit of 1 trade per person.

New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Transformers: The Last Knight Only @ BB Steelbook $21.99
  • Transformers: The Last Knight 3D $26.99
  • Transformers: The Last Knight 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $28.99
  • Transformers: 5-Movie Collection Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $5
  • 47 Meters Down $19.99 Save $2
  • 2:22 $14.99 Save $3
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 4K $19.99 Save $5
  • Shameless: Season Seven $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect! Been holding out for a Kingdom Hearts sale. About to go to Disney World, and wanted to take that and my PS4 Pro with me for entertainment in the hotel.

Putting the snes classic in the ad as available on Friday is pretty funny.

That said, I might try and get one this year as I never played ff6

Putting the snes classic in the ad as available on Friday is pretty funny.

That said, I might try and get one this year as I never played ff6
giphy.gif

Not sure if i should jump on KH now or wait until BF....Also cant believe the SNES release is almost upon us :whee: :whee:
Funny how that sprung up. At this point, still not terribly interested. Would get one if I saw one lying around -- though that pretty much means I'll never got one. Meh.

How many SNES classics do you expect to be available for Friday?
Few enough that people will likely act like retards for a product that is marginally unique. You know, because this hasn't been capable of being done with emulators for the last 15 years. I'd rather have an OG SNES or emulator. This product is in between and does nothing better than either.

Few enough that people will likely act like retards for a product that is marginally unique. You know, because this hasn't been capable of being done with emulators for the last 15 years. I'd rather have an OG SNES or emulator. This product is in between and does nothing better than either.
Thanks for your thoughts. Feel free to not buy one.

I may finally bite I on the Xbox Elite controller. I've got a regular one laying around so $50 off or 33% discount toward new one is probably the best I'll ever get for it.

I'm a few hundred dollars away from anothe year if Elite Plus status.

well, reggie did say that anyone that wanted an snes mini should be able to get one this holiday. hope he's not yanking our chains. 

madden 18 ($40/$32)

don't put off the PM if you're elite. It's DotD, so yeah, doubly so.

Friendly reminder you can get a $1 discount if you request a store pickup for any game.

madden 18 ($40/$32)

don't put off the PM if you're elite. It's DotD, so yeah, doubly so.
Can you elaborate on what you mean/are referring to when you say not to "put off the PM if you're elite"? Feel free to direct message me if necessary. Thanks

Can you elaborate on what you mean/are referring to when you say not to "put off the PM if you're elite"? Feel free to direct message me if necessary. Thanks
Just days of the month type stuff.

release date: 8/25

today's date: 9/24

BB elite get 30 days to return/exchange -> PM

I edited in the DotD part since I didn't realize it when I posted...so I guess there's some redundancy.

Just days of the month type stuff.

release date: 8/25

today's date: 9/24

BB elite get 30 days to return/exchange -> PM

I edited in the DotD part since I didn't realize it when I posted...so I guess there's some redundancy.
Ah. That makes sense. Hadn't thought about that since I didn't get the game before. Thanks for clarifying.

Wow. It's gonna be a nightmare at customer service but I'm down for getting $15+ back from my madden purchase. Nice!!!!!!

Final fantasy xii zodiac is also in the ad for $39.99, so if you have gcu you can combine with RetailMeNot and get it for $26.99.

Is that the total the store will have including pre orders? Were people able to pre order with instore pickup?
My store only has 15 preorders. They probably cut it off before they took too many.

gundam versus has well friday
It's out Tuesday but I don't think stores will have it. Everything else out Tuesday is already sitting in the back at my store.

Does RDR come in a x1 size case or a 360 size case?
It can come in one or the other depending on the store. My store just got it's first copy in an XB1 case but others have seen that version as early as last year.

There is a glitch for the dotd today. Buy wonder woman get injustice 2 half price. Injustice 2 is half price without wonder woman right now. Ordereded for instore pickup for extra $1 off and gcu making it $22.99

There is a glitch for the dotd today. Buy wonder woman get injustice 2 half price. Injustice 2 is half price without wonder woman right now. Ordereded for instore pickup for extra $1 off and gcu making it $22.99
Must have missed it. Looks back to normal now. Good catch.

They're putting Overwatch GOTY on "sale" for $40? Didn't they sell both that edition as well as origins edition for just $30 a few DAYS ago??

bread's done
Back