Target Cartwheel Deals 9/24-9/30

Paulis30ish

Banned
Back from my trip, with some new deals...

50% Off Just Dance 2017 All Platforms (Expires 9/30)

20% Off Madden 18 PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 9/30)

25% Off Styx Shards of Darkness PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/28)

15% Off All Xbox One S models (Expires 9/30)

20% Off Stealth Wireless Headsets 400, 420x+, or 520 (Expires 9/30)

20% Off Turtle Beach Xo Four Stealth Xbox One Gaming Headset (Expires 9/30)

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, holding out on the BF deals + cartwheel offers for the console deals. Walked away with a new PS4 last yr for about $220 after taxes.

Back from my trip, with some new deals...

50% Off Just Dance 2017 All Platforms (Expires 9/30)

20% Off Madden 18 PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 9/30)

25% Off Styx Shards of Darkness PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/28)

15% Off All Xbox One S models (Expires 9/30)

20% Off Stealth Wireless Headsets 400, 420x+, or 520 (Expires 9/30)

20% Off Turtle Beach Xo Four Stealth Xbox One Gaming Headset (Expires 9/30)
Thanks for the post. Might take advantage of a couple of these :)

Madden's so cheap.

If you can get a PM to BB today...that's like as low as $21.28 /w PM,PO,CW,RC

Without the PM, it's basically BB's GCU's DotD all week.

PO = pre-order deal (30% off)

So I think Target is running that promo where you buy a pre order card for a dollar and save 30% on a game. Would that stack with the Madden cart wheel deal? Making is 33.60?

I had never heard of Styx Shards of Darkness. Maybe not worth $30 but after 25% off and 30% off for a preorder it's about $17.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had never heard of Styx Shards of Darkness. Maybe not worth $30 but after 25% off and 30% off for a preorder it's about $17.
Styx Shards of Darkness is the sequel to Styx Master of Shadows. It's a stealth game. The original game was free for NA PS+ members in July of 2015.

The first one wasn't my cup of tea, but have at it.

I'm confused. I haven't seen that deal before. If i buy ANY $1preorder card, I get 30% off ANY game? With my sister's employee discount, that'd be amazing.

I still have no ideal how this works. I went to Target yesterday and did not see anything about buying a $1 preorder card and get 30% off. Checked cartwheel and saw no mention either.

I still have no ideal how this works. I went to Target yesterday and did not see anything about buying a $1 preorder card and get 30% off. Checked cartwheel and saw no mention either.
Pick up a pre order game to go with an eligible game. Take both to checkout. Pay. That's it. Nothing related to cartwheel

bread's done
Back