Target Ad + In Store Deals 9/24/17-9/30/17

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I don't know why no one does this anymore. Yeah, the sales have been a joke for a while but there's been some not bad deals the past few weeks and no one's posted them. So I will. At least for this week. I'm bored. 

Fifa 18 (Available 9/26) $59.99 regular edition/$79.99 deluxe edition. Free $10 gift card if you purchase the $19.99 Ultimate Team Points card along with the game. 

30% off any* PS4 or Xbox 1 game if you purchase any $1 pre order card. *Fifa 18 is listed as an exclusion. YMMV, but this can be lucrative with price matches and Cartwheel. Here's a link to Zantra2's cartwheel thread: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/364757-target-cartwheel-deals-924-930/

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Switch $49.99 and includes a dumb $12.99 FiGPiN that you can return for about $10 back. 

Ninjago Movie Switch $59.99. Wait 3 months, it'll be $19.99.

Lego Dimensions PS4 and Xbox 1 Starter Sets $59.99 and includes a Target exclusive Lloyd fun pack  in the box. Wait a few days and some nerds will be selling the sets minus Lloyd on eBay.

New Lego Dimensions Teen Titans Go and PowerPuff Girls Team packs and Fun packs all MSRP. 

Playstation VR a la carte New Price $349.99.

Snes Classic (Available 9/29) $79.99. Quantities limited, no rain checks, be prepared for our associates to talk mad shit about you if you're camping out for a toy rom player. 

If I see any non advertised sales in store, I'll add them here:  

Job Simulator $9.99  (PSVR) [Thanks Indiansfan008!]

VR Worlds $9.99

Rush of Blood: Wish This Was As Good As HotD But It's Not $9.99

Drive Club VR $9.99

Starblood Arena $9.99

Rigs $19.99

#urnotwelcum

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy a $1 preorder card and get 30% off a ps4 or xb1 game.

Think this might stack with sale / clearance prices.

Any idea how many snes units the average Target will be getting? Thinking of stopping by before work and seeing if I can grab one.

Thanks! I want to get Lego Worlds for my son and its cheaper at the Microsoft Store.
Yes you can. But it can also be a YMMV situation -- depending on the CS employee. So if you have any doubts, add other items to your purchase. And if you're trying to PM Madden 18, don't forget the cartwheel coupon. :)

question about the preorder card 30% off deal, is it 1 to 1, where only 1 game gets the discount for 1 preorder card or do every ps4 game in my order get discounted 30% for 1 preorder card.

It should be one to one as it has been that way in the past.
okay thank you, i dont normally shop at target so i was curious, one last question. if i order games on the target website, can i return them at a target that doesnt carry it to rebuy it for 30% off with a preorder card?

The only thing that may hamper that plan is sometimes the customer service people will make you wait until the game is put back out on the shelf- which could be minutes or days depending on their mood. If there's no in store spot for it already, it'll probably be on the longer than shorter side. 

They absolutely CAN turn around and sell the game back to you, the system doesn't stop that. It's how much of a self-loathing retail worker that needs to ruin other people's day in order to feel good and powerful the person is that will determine how the situation is handled. 

Well, I picked up Syberia 3 PS4 $14.98-30%, Eagle Flight PSVR $11.98-30%, Resident Evil Revelations $19.99-30% for a total of around $32. Also price matched Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition to Amazon for $16.78-30% for a total of $12.80.

Lmao. I went to try to use the coupon and went straight to self checkout. The lady who watches self checkout ran up on me quick saying "do you have that coupon because you can only use it if you have a physical copy of it". I guess she either saw me pulling out my phone or the cards in my hand. It wasn't the usual Target I go to. Well, I did get a copy of PuyoPuyo Tetris for around $10 after using the 30% off deal.

Lmao. I went to try to use the coupon and went straight to self checkout. The lady who watches self checkout ran up on me quick saying "do you have that coupon because you can only use it if you have a physical copy of it". I guess she either saw me pulling out my phone or the cards in my hand. It wasn't the usual Target I go to. Well, I did get a copy of PuyoPuyo Tetris for around $10 after using the 30% off deal.

Was able to get 2K18 for $30.xx net:

$55.77 PM to Amazon

minus 30% off $1 card

minus $10 gift card with purchase of 2K + Ruffles - this was from last week, but the sticker was still there, and the lady said she'd honor it - I told her I don't eat junk food, do I still have to buy it? She said no she'd still give me the gc

Well, I picked up Syberia 3 PS4 $14.98-30%, Eagle Flight PSVR $11.98-30%, Resident Evil Revelations $19.99-30% for a total of around $32. Also price matched Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition to Amazon for $16.78-30% for a total of $12.80.
Did you do those all in one transaction? I mean, does the one preorder card make every game 30% off?

Did you do those all in one transaction? I mean, does the one preorder card make every game 30% off?
All in one transaction but a pre order card for each game.

On a side note, looks like most Targets are getting around 60 SNES consoles for Friday

YMMV but I pmed marvel infinite with bestbuys GCU unlocked price for $48 then used 30% reserve promo to get it down for $34 before taxes

The only thing that may hamper that plan is sometimes the customer service people will make you wait until the game is put back out on the shelf- which could be minutes or days depending on their mood. If there's no in store spot for it already, it'll probably be on the longer than shorter side.
They absolutely CAN turn around and sell the game back to you, the system doesn't stop that. It's how much of a self-loathing retail worker that needs to ruin other people's day in order to feel good and powerful the person is that will determine how the situation is handled.
Or maybe they value their job and not want to get in trouble for someone being shady with the system. Don't be a snowflake if a retail worker doesn't do what you like.

I used to love DBZ until my parents started shouting "Kamehameha!" whenever they would beat me.

That's supersaiyan funny, even to someone who knows approx 5 things in total about dbz and has never watched more than 2 minutes of it.

Thanks to OP & you I was able to get Mass Effect Deluxe (CS accidentally price matched vanilla from Amazon) for $9.85 plus tax!
I don't think even Cyber Monday with GCU can top that

bread's done
Back