NBA 2K18 (X1, PS4): $39.88 - Brandsmart USA

Nice find. I just picked up a used copy the other day for $34 and some change. Thought that was a good deal but would have preferred new.

I got the PC version before the pre-order "play 4 days early" was up.  I've enjoyed the game, and it worked fine initially.  But something changed after we got to the release date.  Running the game on my PC with a 1080 GTX video card and 4K display suddenly started causing black screen and lock ups.  After HOURS or troubleshooting, and reducing the resolution to 1080p, I've mostly got it stable... but I'm extremely disappointed with the time spent to make that happen.

Guess I should have gotten it for Xbox One.  If someone finds it available for this price or cheaper on the West Coast, I'd be interested.

I will say this. NBA 2K was one of my favorite series until this game. They've absolutely ruined the experience with micro transactions everywhere, like literally for almost every single damn thing. The grind to become better is awful. Easily could take you over 20 hours to improve your player from 60 overall to 70 overall.

Pre-ordered it but going to sell my copy. They've became ridiculously greedy with this edition of the NBA 2K franchise.

I will say this. NBA 2K was one of my favorite series until this game. They've absolutely ruined the experience with micro transactions everywhere, like literally for almost every single damn thing. The grind to become better is awful. Easily could take you over 20 hours to improve your player from 60 overall to 70 overall.

Pre-ordered it but going to sell my copy. They've became ridiculously greedy with this edition of the NBA 2K franchise.
Pm me your price

Bestbuy gcu has this for 37.99 also ebay over the weekend during their $15 off 75 coupon had this for same price. I picked it up along with a xbox 12 month sub for $83 total

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bestbuy gcu has this for 37.99 also ebay over the weekend during their $15 off 75 coupon had this for same price. I picked it up along with a xbox 12 month sub for $83 total

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
it's 47.99 @ BB with GCU right now, when did you see it for $38?

It's sad that that's the direction sports games are going in. MUT, MyTeam, etc. Theyre more invested in that than other modes

bread's done
Back