Where to buy Game of Thrones Season 7 BR?

thisisnottravis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I typically go with Amazon for most of my pre-orders due to the automatic price match between order and ship date, but their listing for the BR/Digital basic edition is inexplicably high at $62. Best Buy has it for $39.99. Target with their "exclusive behind the scenes feature" is also $39.99. 

Don't care terribly about the fancy editions, I'm just a poor man who wants a physical copy to go with the set. 

Can we reasonably expect that Amazon will go down between now and release date to be at least in line with the other retailers? 

Sorry if this – as a question – isn't quite the right forum, but it does sort of list your basic options, so. Thanks for any help!

Yes, Amazon will go down.   With bluray releases they are usually the last to go down in price and stay at MSRP while other retailers like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc will have their orders up with the price that it will likely sell for at release. Amazon also has a preorder price guarantee so when it goes down you will get that price even if it goes back up a bit. 

I think there will be a $34.99 exclusive pre order very soon at BB or Target, that is what I am waiting for

bread's done
Back