(Back Up) PcGameSupply $10 PSN for $7 - Digital Delivery

Ill take it, thanks OP!

Heres hoping theres more eShop promotions from pcgamesupply prior to Mario Odyssey...

Last edited by a moderator:
I check my phone all day at work, so I don't miss out on these! LOL Always jump on them right away, since they never last through the stated time.

Thanks op!

Thanks.

Inb4 "no Paypal?" and "Can I trust this site?" questions pop up.

Edit: I say this and then I'm having trouble with the site used to get your codes. Took a few minutes for the site to respond.

Got one! is it still only one per person?

Edit: Nvm, tried on mobile then on desktop before the first one finished processing and it said 1 per customer

I have yet to get this to work. What's the secret? Verified with my credit card company it's not being blocked by them. Customer support (via email) says "The product you are attempting to purchase, is currently unavailable in your region." I guess I'll try making a new account?

Mobile wouldn't let me create account, desktop site did. Didn't let me use Paypal, and shame they don't take Amex.

Okay, got the account to work. Now they just need to drop more eshop codes. I need more games I can play in the bathroom.

Ordered 15 mins ago and was in pending mode. Now shows canceled. Must be oversold and oos since this never happened before. Oh well, there's always next time.

I missed it.  What makes it far worse is that I bought a full price one earlier in the day to buy Universal Classics table pack for Zen Pinball 3.  I figured if I needed some money in my account, I might as well throw them some business.  Figures. 

I’ve never gotten 1 order through on this site with multiple cards. Always getting an “order can’t be processed message” after clicking place order.

I've been ordering from them for months and I actually just had the same thing happen to me. Hopefully it comes in soon.
I tried to make an account an place an order yesterday, and the website was all sorts of borked. Tried again this morning and the order went through just fine. I received the email with the link in about 1-2 minutes.

Typically I get it within 10 minutes. A few times it was instant and I had 1 or 2 times where it took a few hours before they sent the code. It's a pretty janky site but we've all been f*cked by Equifax so might as well play Russian roulette with this website and your identity!

if yours fails in some way try to order another

if it lets you then your other failed and will drop off your pending in a few days

had that happen once but other than that zero issues with any of my many orders using a CC

If you put in an order, and nothing happens, you need to check the order status on the site because there is probably a hold on the order from your credit card.

Of course they don't send you an email to let you know, and it just shows the hold on the site, so unless you're aware of how this works, you probably will just think nothing happened even though you finished the process.

Pcgamesupply seems to put up red flags for a lot of credit card companies, particularly if you repeat a purchase from them with the same card.  It happened to me once on my second purchase, but after confirming with my cc that it wasn't fraud, it got approved, and I never had the same issue again.

I’ve never gotten 1 order through on this site with multiple cards. Always getting an “order can’t be processed message” after clicking place order.
I'm in the same boat. I was on the phone with my credit card company as I placed an order to see if it was some type of fraud / security alert that was stopping it and they didn't see anything. Very strange.

bread's done
Back