• LEGO Worlds
  • MLB The Show
PS4/XB1 $14.99

• Skyrim Special Edition
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Knack 2

Last Update: 02/3/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bought one of each of those, your total would be 29.97 plus your local tax. Trading them into Gamestop with PUP and using the 30% trade in bonus available towards certain games would get you 53.90 towards that game. If you actually want one of the games, it's a pretty decent flip.
Does towards a game have to be a physical copy? Could I get the ~$50 in credit towards Forza 7 digital?

If you bought one of each of those, your total would be 29.97 plus your local tax. Trading them into Gamestop with PUP and using the 30% trade in bonus available towards certain games would get you 53.90 towards that game. If you actually want one of the games, it's a pretty decent flip.
How does one get the sticker that covers the entire surface of the disc off?

A hairdryer + a microfiber cloth to physically remove the sticker. Goo gone is also helpful.

I have done this successfully on multiple Xbox One games. A bit of the paint came off when doing this for a PS4 game. Others have had a similar experience.

I just got back from a Redbox and saw Ghostbusters on PS4 for $4.99, and RBI Baseball 2017 for Xbox One for $4.99. RBI currently trades in for $10.00 (base) at Gamestop.

During the last sale, I bought maybe 12 discs from redbox and traded them in to Gamestop without even attempting to take the sticker off. I guess that makes it your market may vary. Or, maybe the Gamestops in my area really are too lax.

I just got back from a Redbox and saw Ghostbusters on PS4 for $4.99, and RBI Baseball 2017 for Xbox One for $4.99. RBI currently trades in for $10.00 (base) at Gamestop.
Only the Xbox One version is, but only $5 for PS4 version.

During the last sale, I bought maybe 12 discs from redbox and traded them in to Gamestop without even attempting to take the sticker off. I guess that makes it your market may vary. Or, maybe the Gamestops in my area really are too lax.
Same I've traded in well over 50 and never peeled a sticker

Did anyone else have Knack 2 randomly added to your purchase for rental after buying Dark Souls III? I never searched for that game and certainly never added it, but after checking out it showed that I had rented it and used a $3 credit. So weird.

how bad is the condition of the disk from redbox? several scratches?
Obviously it varies and there is no answer to this but ps4 and xb1 one games are harder to scratch than 360 games. I usually get them in "Good condition.

in order to buy it do I have to pay online first? or can I pay at the redbox location?
You can do either, but if you reserve the game online don't dawdle in picking it up. They will cancel the order pretty quickly (close of business next day).

I got Ghostbusters about a month ago, and I got Deus Ex and Dark Souls III last week. I'm slowly building my library for the release of the One X.

Thanks for the heads up, picked up madden and wwe, debaited nba but didnt like the free version we got on ps3 as well as every basketball game Ive played so passed.

How is Best Buy about games without original boxes, etc.?
YMMV, they dont get tradeins a lot compared to gamestop

I picked some up for bestbuy, went perfectly well. i just dont remember if the limit per SKU is 3 or 4

bread's done
Back