* * * - - 2 votes

Redbox Games On Sale

#211 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6126 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:22 AM

Got my first empty case with a sticker today. Scumbags :/

I’d never gotten one up to this point and got 5 yesterday. 4 Agents of mayhem were paper inserts and shadow of war was a paper copy

#212 ihadmail  

ihadmail

Posted Today, 01:52 AM

I’d never gotten one up to this point and got 5 yesterday. 4 Agents of mayhem were paper inserts and shadow of war was a paper copy

Will Redbox refund these or are you just screwed?

#213 doc_j88   CAG Vet CAGiversary!   1025 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:56 AM

Will Redbox refund these or are you just screwed?

Yes call their 1-800 line

I’ve gotten plenty but redbox always reversed the charge

#214 romeogbs19   Henshin A Go-Go Baby! CAGiversary!   2262 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

romeogbs19

Posted Today, 01:59 AM

Yes call their 1-800 line

I’ve gotten plenty but redbox always reversed the charge

Try to make the call from your car there.  They will want you to put the item back into the machine you bought it from.

HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!

161803_s.gif   200.gif

#215 WarGames92  

WarGames92

Posted Today, 02:05 AM

Did Redbox have a Black Friday/Thanksigiving Weekend sale last year?  Wondering if I would be wise to wait for next weekend before snapping up Knack II.

#216 The Lord of Awesome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1022 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

The Lord of Awesome

Posted Today, 02:15 AM

Did Redbox have a Black Friday/Thanksigiving Weekend sale last year? 

Yes but I think this is the Black Friday sale.

mpmx.gif

#217 xtreme_Zr2   Mr. Sonny Crockett CAGiversary!   1018 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:15 AM

Found a Doom on my commute, thanks OP.

#218 trig   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   124 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:50 AM

bought wwe 2k17 ps4. looks new. WIll try to buy doom and maybe dark souls tomorrow.

Thinking of flipping some 360 games. I tried to back read and couldn't find more info about 5$ trade in bonus. Is this for Pro members only?

#219 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1689 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:01 AM

bought wwe 2k17 ps4. looks new. WIll try to buy doom and maybe dark souls tomorrow.

Thinking of flipping some 360 games. I tried to back read and couldn't find more info about 5$ trade in bonus. Is this for Pro members only?

GS reps sometimes give customers a business like card that gives you an extra $5 when you trade-in. There is usually a date on the card (mine was two weeks) you have to trade-in your games by. You should go in before you trade in the games and ask them for it. I doubt they'll give it to you when you bring in your games but you never know.