Typical play session:
* Play a level through with pink coins and get them all after a try or two
* Play Easy Mode on purple coins (infinite time/lives) to find all the purple coins and plan out path
* Play regular mode on purple coins to get purple coins (few tries)
* Play Easy Mode on black coins to find the places they hid the suckers and plan out a path
* Play regular mode on black coins, curse the lack of ability to go back and get that coin just missed because the enemies setup for the jump only reset when the level resets, rail on Nintendo for making a Mario game that has bad controls meaning that it's not really a Mario game, and then finally finish the level with black coins
* Then go play Remix 10 and be happy
Figure I'll get through it all eventually. Remix 10 is fun. Pink and even purple coins are fun. The control limitations of jump-only controls are really glaring in black coin mode, though.