Gamestop Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Preowned 9/29-10/1

bvMDciL.gif

Someone needs to start up a Gamestop thread.
People are too busy talking about how they're buying the snes classic for their imaginary friends/family/whatever.

I only saw a couple of posts about there being a b2g1 in the "deal" thread, and wouldn't have even known about it if I hadn't gone into gs to use my b2g1 text coupon that was going to expire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the separate topic, I don't check the mega threads. All the haters can suck it!!!!!11112

Thanks for the separate thread

It's not just games. It's also consoles, electronics and accessories. And works online if you can't make it to the store.

Tried grabbing some titles but Rabbids/Mario switch game was sold right before I put my store hold in for it. So still nothing for me

Does neither CAG16 nor SAVER work on this? seems like they used to always work with the b2g1s but kill the deal when they don't

Thanks for the separate topic, I don't check the mega threads. All the haters can suck it!!!!!11112
I'm glad to help. I also saw a Gamestop thread, but I didn't took a lot of time reading through it, so I'm sorry for the people that knows this deal already, but I think its convenient for others that aren't aware about it being mentioned in a mega thread.

I'm glad to help. I also saw a Gamestop thread, but I didn't took a lot of time reading through it, so I'm sorry for the people that knows this deal already, but I think its convenient for others that aren't aware about it being mentioned in a mega thread.
Thanks. didnt know about it. What games did you get?

Thanks. didnt know about it. What games did you get?
I bought Uncharted 4 and Madden NFL 17(Yes I'm a year behind) using a $20 store credit I got from trading x2 RBI Baseball 17 which I got for $5 each at Redbox, and then I have decided to get Advanced Warfare as the bonus. My total cost for this transaction was only $12+ including tax :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back