* - - - - 1 votes

People who buy up all the stock to flip them on eBay are the dregs of society

#31 Shadowmoses12   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1594 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Shadowmoses12

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:19 AM

best buy has a few fingerings online

#32 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15691 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:09 PM

Seems the only fingerlings of value are the exclusives thanks to Chinese knock-offs. My TRU is too far for all this nonsense lol.

#33 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6723 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:38 PM

Did you post this OP

https://appleton.cra...6330201172.html

#34 soonersfan60   Longing for retro CAG... CAGiversary!   4448 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

soonersfan60

Posted 03 October 2017 - 04:01 PM

What a great idea to post to every Craigslist in the country. (If you're not standing in line waiting to buy an SNES-C, you should have enough time to do this instead.)

#35 PetersHere   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

Simple solutions here. Either put in the tiny bit of effort or use some semblance of foresight (if you think something might sell out soon, put in an order) to make the purchase, or forget it ever existed. Bitching and moaning doesn't do anyone any good. Whenever I want something, whether it's the SNES classic, a Mondo poster, or something else, I manage to get it. If I'll be working and can't, I forget it exists. Simple. 

#36 SukhShanti  

SukhShanti

Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:38 PM

Fingerlings aren't even really worth reselling, they are going for $22-25 on ebay.

I saw Best Buy had them in stock yesterday.

#37 gi60   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1232 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

It’s lively here.... need more post like this. 😀

#38 SaraAB   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5459 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:37 PM

This has been happening since basically the beginning of time when it comes to toys however more recently its been happening because apparently there is a stigma that if a child doesn't get the exact toy they want for Christmas they call their parents bad parents and say they  hate them and parents are buying these toys to passify their kids so they do not get called bad parents. Respect seems to be a thing that is completely gone from society today. Teach your children or your nieces and nephews or other relatives love and respect and you will not need that one specific toy on Xmas morning that cannot be found anywhere just so you do not get called a bad parent. Yes I know you want to be the cool relative but there are other ways to accomplish that. There are also plenty of other toys that you can buy kids besides this one.

If its 16.99 in stores and $20-25 on ebay that is not a big price difference, in my state you would be paying $19-20 for it with tax anyways, so that's a couple bucks more for piece of mind... not really a big deal in this case. Also its a plastic toy so they could easily flood the market before XMas... you still have time to find them.