Best Buy Ad 10/1-10/7

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: Forza Motorsport 7 $59.99 (Free in-game Best Buy Racing Suit with purchase)
    Save $5 on the Car Pass with purchase of Forza Motorsport 7

[*]:xb1: :ps4: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen $29.99
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series $29.99
[*]:switch: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series $39.99
[*]:3ds: Culdcept Revolt $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :3ds: Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga+ Bowser's Minions $39.99
  • :3ds: Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $44.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's The Division $19.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Xbox One S 500GB Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle $279.99
  • Minecraft Xbox One Wireless Controllers $74.99 each
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Free Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Seige download code when you buy an Xbox Live 6-Month Gold Subscription
  • Save $10 on 3-Months or 6-Months of Xbox Live with purchase of select Microsoft Controllers
  • Save $15 on 3-Months of Xbox Live with the purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Free Resident Evil 7 when you buy a PlayStation VR (Excludes PSVR Bundle)
  • Afterglow LVL 1 Communicator Wired Gaming Headset for PS4 $14.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $5
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Cult of Chucky $16.99 Save $1
  • Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection $44.99 Save $5
  • A Ghost Story $18.99 Save $1
  • Justice League: The New Frontier - Commemorative Edition Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula 4K $22.99 Save $2
  • The Bridge on the River Kwai 4K $22.99 Save $2
  • American Horror Story: Roanoke $24.99 Save $13
  • Dragon Ball Super: Part Two $29.99 Save $5
  • Vikings: Season Four Part Two $24.99 Save $13

True but the trend shows that the pro models don’t go on sale on bf best deal was in August when it went on sale and you could use the student coupon.. I guess we will wait and see 😁

I'm waiting for BF at this point to get a new laptop. Macbook Pro sales haven't been great lately.

It feels like M$ starts every new controller color at $69.99/74.99 now although they seem to quickly drop once people realize they're nothing new. Seems like in a few months you can always get one of these on clearance.

I feel bad for parents with kids who spot these in the stores.

I already have PSVR, but I think it's prwtty dumb that they excluded the free RE7 from the more expensive bundle...what an asshat move.

How much do you think Forza 7 will be during Black Friday?
Forza Horizon 3 was $39.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday in 2016 (but the price carried over to Cyber Monday, when GCU did kick in, to bring it down to $31.99).

Forza Motorsport 6 was $27.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday in 2015.

Considering that Best Buy has had the new Forza games on sale for the past couple of Black Fridays (maybe longer than that?), probably somewhere in that range...$28 - $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up getting Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition.  I know it'll be cheaper on Black Friday, but I had a gift card sitting here and kind of wanted the remastered zombies maps for Halloween.

Btw, for anyone wondering, it's just Black Ops III on disc with a code for the Zombies Chronicles DLC.

in the past, newly release games (must release at least a month before BF) usually fall in the $30-$40 zone
Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Not sure how much but rest assured you can wait on it and it will be cheaper on black friday!
Just remember that GCU does not work on Black Friday deals at Bestbuy.
Forza Horizon 3 was $39.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday in 2016 (but the price carried over to Cyber Monday, when GCU did kick in, to bring it down to $31.99).

Forza Motorsport 6 was $27.99 at Best Buy on Black Friday in 2015.

Considering that Best Buy has had the new Forza games on sale for the past couple of Black Fridays (maybe longer than that?), probably somewhere in that range...$28 - $40.
Thanks fellas; looks like I'm gonna wait.

In fact; I may wait on a lot of the next two month's titles. October and November are loaded.

I got the card in the mail today, but the website says

This item has been delayed, but we are continuing to work on it. If we cannot complete your order by null, we will let you know and cancel the item.
and I still haven't received my free game code via email. Anyone else?

I got the card in the mail today, but the website says
and I still haven't received my free game code via email. Anyone else?
I picked mine up in store Sunday and didn’t get the download until last night. I never got that message though

Strangely enough, I got both a shipping confirmation and the code emails dated today. Who knows, maybe I'll end up with two Xbox Live Gold cards. (fingers crossed)

I don't know where else to ask but is there a possibility of BB carrying Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition?

Edit:no need to anymore. I ended up buying the game during the Xmas sale for $17.99.

I don't know where else to ask but is there a possibility of BB carrying Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Only ever seen vanilla copies in store.

Anyone else having a problem redeeming the XBL 6+1 card? I keeps telling me "something went wrong, give it another try" when I try on my xbox. When i go to xbox.com/redeemcode it recognizes the code but tells me that I need to add payment. I have a CC on file with them and checked that too but it keeps defaulting on there too.

Edit: MS chat said I couldn't add on to my subscription because my current was in another card. So I've got to wait for it to expire to add this pre paid card. Whatever?!?!

Curious if anyone has traded in any recent new releases at Best Buy. I get that used isn't doing what they hoped and there aren't any deals, but when I check online I can't find trade prices for a lot of games that would typically have them this far after release.. specifically Destiny 2 and Rayman Switch

Saw titanfall 2 for 19.99 (GCU 15.99) ps4/xbox 1. Apologies in advance if this has been already said.
...and the deluxe editions are the same price too! I'm tempted to get the Xbox One version even though I already have it on the PS4 just for the XB1X bells and whistles, especially at that price.

...and the deluxe editions are the same price too! I'm tempted to get the Xbox One version even though I already have it on the PS4 just for the XB1X bells and whistles, especially at that price.
Right on! didnt know the deluxe version was on sale too might have to go back and do a switch

bread's done
Back