* - - - - 1 votes

Best Buy Ad 10/8-10/14

#61 krivas95  

krivas95

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:25 AM

Do you still get the $10 rewards cert if you preorder Shadow of War right now?

Edit: Looks like it still comes with the ring but it doesnt add to the cart...

Crap. I totally forgot about the ring. Bet we are s.o.l now.

Do you think we are not able to get the ring anymore? Cuz if that's the case, I'll cancel my pre order that I just made lol

I also forgot about it, and now, if I don't get the ring, I'll just wait for an offer later on

#62 dkstariob   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

dkstariob

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

Seems like the ring is in limited supply.  It comes off and on again which means stock is low.  I was able to order it a few days ago when I was finally able to get the ring to add to cart.  

#63 destinyruinedmylife  

destinyruinedmylife

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

But hey, why bother to look up facts when you can just rely on hysterical ranting from YouTube assholes

Holy hell have youtuber gamers been trying to circlejerk about shadow of war for views. Half of the videos I've seen have outright lied/exaggerated the microtransaction scenario. Dozens of professional reviewers like IGN have come out and said that the end game doesnt require microtransactions. Gonna choose to believe them rather than hundreds of youtubers, most of which havent played the game.

#64 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2298 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

Holy hell have youtuber gamers been trying to circlejerk about shadow of war for views. Half of the videos I've seen have outright lied/exaggerated the microtransaction scenario. Dozens of professional reviewers like IGN have come out and said that the end game doesnt require microtransactions. Gonna choose to believe them rather than hundreds of youtubers, most of which havent played the game.

I'm playing it now and I got 4 legendary items before even leaving the first act. The boxes are absolutely unnecessary.

#65 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5619 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

I noticed in my BB my offers there is a $5 off 29.99 video game purchase, but the only thing that sucks is I don't think it will stack with GCU 20%.

Is anyone else seeing this? Not seeing it in my offers but it may tilt me towards picking up a game.

#66 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

Is anyone else seeing this? Not seeing it in my offers but it may tilt me towards picking up a game.

I don't have it either.

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#67 Person808   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1166 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:08 PM

If anyone has elite or elite plus and you purchased NBA Live 18 you can get it price adjusted as its $29.99 / $23.99 gcu, get some money back on it. 

#68 omegafox84  

omegafox84

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:01 AM

i received The Evil Within 2 today. slow start but it's getting really good. only downside is i have to wait for the preorder bonus. playing on nightmare and could really use the extra supplies.

#69 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   2875 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

i received The Evil Within 2 today. slow start but it's getting really good. only downside is i have to wait for the preorder bonus. playing on nightmare and could really use the extra supplies.

Glad to hear the game is good. I enjoyed the first one, but like the original I will wait for Black Friday on this one. I ended up getting the original a month after release for $25. 

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Tekken 7 & Berserk and the Band of the Hawk |  :xb1: Skyrim |  Switch Sonic Mania & Splatoon 2 

#70 omegafox84  

omegafox84

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

Glad to hear the game is good. I enjoyed the first one, but like the original I will wait for Black Friday on this one. I ended up getting the original a month after release for $25. 

yeah, it's getting even better now. the first game felt like Resident Evil mixed with a little Silent Hill. this game feels like The Last of Us, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil all combined.

#71 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

I thought it got canceled a while back. I had it in my account and then it disappeared. Another CAG16 mentioned the offer was canceled. I think this was back in July if I remember correctly.

#72 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   229 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

That is not true, yes you can play it without the lootboxes and such but to get the TRUE ending of the game you have to endlessly grind for 40-60 hours or buy loot boxes....watch this video if you do not believe me.

https://www.youtube....h?v=-61uMtjcSz0

If somebody made a YouTube video it must be true..

#73 AsstronautJones   bang bang what's the hang CAGiversary!   1172 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

AsstronautJones

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:01 AM

My Friday the 13th for Xbox shipment got delayed. Just got an email. Did anyone else order this?

1053538.png

#74 Ninjaskrzypek   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   154 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Ninjaskrzypek

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:26 PM

I ordered Friday the 13th for in store pick up and got it no problems.

Did in store preorder for WWE 2K18 deluxe that was supposed to be out today. They didn’t have it or any explanation why. Seems a lot of people who preordered at Best Buy did not get it today even though the ad says play it early.

#75 Uncle Anwar   Lemurian Cult Leader CAGiversary!   229 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Uncle Anwar

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:23 AM

[quote name="Ninjaskrzypek" post="13852395" timestamp="1507937187"]

You must not have tried to play it online yet...

#76 skrilla99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   339 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

skrilla99

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:38 AM

Did in store preorder for WWE 2K18 deluxe that was supposed to be out today. They didn’t have it or any explanation why. Seems a lot of people who preordered at Best Buy did not get it today even though the ad says play it early.

That happened with me with Forza 7 Ult. Ed.  I went in at 10:30a to pick it up and it hadn't arrived yet.  Was told UPS would be showing up later with them.  They arrived about 3:30 and I picked up later that evening.

#77 Ninjaskrzypek   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   154 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Ninjaskrzypek

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

That happened with me with Forza 7 Ult. Ed. I went in at 10:30a to pick it up and it hadn't arrived yet. Was told UPS would be showing up later with them. They arrived about 3:30 and I picked up later that evening.

They still don’t have it.

#78 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1530 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

Was it PS4? There seems to be a shortage of those copies. My store only had one before Friday when a few more came via UPS.

#79 Gamerxx13   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Gamerxx13

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

Any updates on the one for next week?