Madden 17, NBA 2K17, WWE 2K17 $4.99 each all platforms used at Redbox

Good luck on the 360 versions of games.  I remember having to buy 5 copies of WWE 2k17 before finding one that didnt look like someone took a knife to it.

I’m 0-2 on Redbox game purchases. Have they gotten better on the paper scam thing?
Apparently the new thing now which surprised me, people are just taking the stickers off the game and putting them back on the case around the circle. I am surprised the machine takes it back but i found two copies like that today.

Apparently the new thing now which surprised me, people are just taking the stickers off the game and putting them back on the case around the circle. I am surprised the machine takes it back but i found two copies like that today.
Bought 8 games today and thankfully didn't have any problems. It's ridiculous that the machine accepts copies like that back.

Awesome!  Got WWE2K17 finally with this deal.  Disc worked great for me and installed without problem, thanks for the heads up!

Picked up a couple games to flip to Gamestop since I'm planning on getting the Fractured but Whole there and trading at GS is painless compared to BB in my experience. Ever since I moved back to Indiana from Atlanta, I don't think I've gotten a single paper disc from these machines. 

sounds like it's with as I did a few of each this week: WWE is about 12.50 and NBA is about 15.xx. W/o GCU, WWE is about 11.xx, NBA is about 13.xx IIRC
I might have to jump on this hustle.

What do you guys put the discs in? Do you remove the Redbox sticker? Please PM if I'm clogging up the Topic. I really want to get Evil Within 2 tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I traded 3 NBA and 3 Madden to get about $83. No GCU and no problems at Best Buy. Put discs in generic jewel case, left sticker on disc. Employee only mentioned about having a lot of copies, but no issue with trade in. I could have gotten about $90 with PRO at GameStop, but doubtful they would take multiple copies at once and I didn't feel like running around to multiple locations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have to jump on this hustle.

What do you guys put the discs in? Do you remove the Redbox sticker? Please PM if I'm clogging up the Topic. I really want to get Evil Within 2 tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I brought them in w/o cases, stickers on. No issues or questions asked at my main BB.

3rd trip to BB- Madden, WWE, NBA- $42.  So total after 3 trips is a little over $125, pre-ordered 3 games with it.

Best Buy's website is showing low trade-in values on these games. For example, WWE 2K17 PS4's trade-in value is only $6.07. Is the website lying or did BB take action in response to all the trade-ins?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy's website is showing low trade-in values on these games. For example, WWE 2K17 PS4's trade-in value is only $6.07. Is the website lying or did BB take action in response to all the trade-ins?
AFAIK the PS4 value was always lower, it's the 360 version that trades for $11. I traded it today for that much.

3 each of Madden 17, nba 2k17, and wwe 2k17 for the 360. $45+tax turned into $128 BB credit.

Super easy!

Does Best Buy take games without cases? I never tried at the store near me. Also can you trade more than on of the same copy?

I traded 3 NBA and 3 Madden to get about $83. No GCU and no problems at Best Buy. Put discs in generic jewel case, left sticker on disc. Employee only mentioned about having a lot of copies, but no issue with trade in. I could have gotten about $90 with PRO at GameStop, but doubtful they would take multiple copies at once and I didn't feel like running around to multiple locations.
Just notice this....I may try but idk. I just need enough to pay off my wolfenstein 2 CE.

Spent $43.12 at local Redbox locations today... 2 Madden's, 3 WWE, & 3 NBA 2Ks. Went to BB, kept the games right inside the Redbox cases, stickers on them as well, and got a gift card in the amount of $112 and some change... Got that sweet 10% bonus from GCU. Felt like a scam-artist standing at the service desk counter, but the driving around and waiting was definitely worth it. Thanks OP.

Pre-ordering, AC: Origins, Wolfenstein, & Mario. 

bread's done
Back