$100 Gamestop Gift Cards for $90 through eBay! ($10 off)

A less expensive way to buy used "brand new" games.

Right but how do we get 20$ in ebay bucks
eBay gives you cash back when you make purchases -- the person above bought stuff on eBay last quarter (July-Sept) and got $20 in eBay bucks that he has to use this month

You have to sign up for the eBay bucks program first. Bucks accrue on your purchases and they award them quarterly.

eBay gives you cash back when you make purchases -- the person above bought stuff on eBay last quarter (July-Sept) and got $20 in eBay bucks that he has to use this month
You have to sign up for the eBay bucks program first. Bucks accrue on your purchases and they award them quarterly.
Oh, this is some bullcrap. Somebody once told me the world was gonna - I mean that the eBay bucks program was discontinued. I have never once been offered anything of the sort and I've spent hundreds a year on eBay for my Christmas shopping. What a bunch of ugly waffles eBay is.

A less expensive way to buy used "brand new" games.
Yep, and I always.. ALWAYS call them out on that shit.

Hell I even asked why they couldn't just have cards on the shelf to show the games or dummy boxes.. god knows they have dummy boxes to advertise the game coming out.. why not one on the shelf to say it's in..

"We'd run out of space!" was the manager's bullshit excuse.....

There is NO reason to have to gut games.

Yep, and I always.. ALWAYS call them out on that shit.

Hell I even asked why they couldn't just have cards on the shelf to show the games or dummy boxes.. god knows they have dummy boxes to advertise the game coming out.. why not one on the shelf to say it's in..

"We'd run out of space!" was the manager's bullshit excuse.....

There is NO reason to have to gut games.
That's good, yeah, it's such a BS excuse. I purchased two copies of Xenoblade Chronicles X online "brand new" recently and both were not only opened but they also had pre-owned sitckers on the front and back. When I tried to return them, they lied saying they didn't sell "brand new" copies of that game anymore. They did eventually sell out of "brand new" units on the online store, but it was a couple days after I made the purchase.

Last edited:
Oh, this is some bullcrap. Somebody once told me the world was gonna - I mean that the eBay bucks program was discontinued. I have never once been offered anything of the sort and I've spent hundreds a year on eBay for my Christmas shopping. What a bunch of ugly waffles eBay is.
If you've only spend hundreds at Ebay, you aren't going to get much in Ebay bucks anyway. It's 1% back and you need a minimum of $5 per quarter or they won't give you anything. They do run special promos from time to time where the percentage increases, but in the end, unless you are a heavy Ebay user, it's not going to pay out much.

If you've only spend hundreds at Ebay, you aren't going to get much in Ebay bucks anyway. It's 1% back and you need a minimum of $5 per quarter or they won't give you anything. They do run special promos from time to time where the percentage increases, but in the end, unless you are a heavy Ebay user, it's not going to pay out much.
They removed the $5 minimum this year, actually. They offset that by dropping it from 2% to 1% base earnings. Most of my ebay bucks come from waiting for their 8-10% buck promotions and when they offer it for items SOLD as well as bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back