(PS4) Syberia 3 $11.56 Via Amazon.com

I did see this at my local Target in North Texas for around $8 on clearance. I didn't pick it up after I read numerous bad reviews, although I liked the previous ones. Maybe I should of picked it up. BTW - I also picked up Puyo Pop ( Tetris ) for around the same price.

That's usually a sign when the price will be marked back up by Amazon
not true same thing for for honor .. means no ones buying and its dropping till ppl do and same thing happened for honor it went up a bit then dropped even lower lol .. im waiting

I played this game almost to the end, and I really have to recommend avoiding it. I wanted to like the game because even among point-and-click adventure games, there's nothing quite like the Syberia series, but this game is just plagued with technical issues. The game crashed literally no less than a dozen times for me, to the point that I was starting to worry it would damage my PS4. The frame rate drops to single digits once you get to the town where it's snowing.

They waited something like 15 years to release a new installment, but it was still too soon with all the issues this game has. The only patch they've released so far is to add additional language translations so they can sell the game in more countries. A damning end to a fine series.

not true same thing for for honor .. means no ones buying and its dropping till ppl do and same thing happened for honor it went up a bit then dropped even lower lol .. im waiting
Price jump in 5,4,3,2,1

Masterkyo, are you looking at this topic? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropping as fast as Mass Effect: Andromeda has in recent weeks. :shock:
Price matched Syberia 3 & ME Andromeda Deluxe edition at Best Buy & got the ME:A steelbook too :whee:

Totally forgot Syberia 3 is on clearance at $14.98 at Target so that will be returned once local copies hit $9 as well as Red Card 5% off....

I never got around to finishing Syberia, played the 1st one most of the way & my sister finished the rest of the campaign

Price matched Syberia 3 & ME Andromeda Deluxe edition at Best Buy & got the ME:A steelbook too :whee:

Totally forgot Syberia 3 is on clearance at $14.98 at Target so that will be returned once local copies hit $9 as well as Red Card 5% off....

I never got around to finishing Syberia, played the 1st one most of the way & my sister finished the rest of the campaign
Wow, nice re: steelbook! Yeah I may wait for Syberia 3 to drop to around 10 or so. I did play the first 2 but never finished them. I wish they would do a remaster and add all 3 to a trilogy game pack.

Syberia had a $50 msrp, so it shouldn't go below $15 there.

It is starting back on a downward trend again after returning to ~$11.36 yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back