Win a free SNES Classic from Joygasm.tv - Great Odds!

halvorsb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey folks! A friend of mine started up a new geek-centric podcast / YouTube channel and he's giving away three SNES Classic's over the next two months. 

The first contest ends on 10/20 and they're having trouble getting the word out. Currently, there are only  3 people entered so odds are really good. All you have to do is like their Twitter Page (twitter.com/joygasmTV) , retweet their pinned tweet and then subscribe to their YouTube channel. Super quick and easy and the odds are great. 

I mean, what's not to like about winning a free SNES Classic!? 

You're all awesome. Still great odds for anyone that hasn't entered - I think he's up to 16 RT's, so a 1/16 chance right now for anyone who did enter! Thanks everyone! 

Still only 26 entries, so not the 1 in 3 odds you had yesterday morning, but still much better odds than any other contest I've seen. Thanks again, everyone! 

so uh.... I got it? WAIT WHAT.

Thanks a lot for the heads-up halvorsb, I’m freaking out for the foreseeable future.

btw, episode says the next SNES Classic giveaway will be posted to their twitter on 11/01 and also include a wireless controller.

bread's done
Back