5 Free MoviesAnywhere Movies

ErezYehuda

CAGiversary!
Movies Anywhere is offering select Free Digital Movies to own (limited time offer) when you connect select Digital Retailer Accounts (Google Play, iTunes, Vudu, Amazon Video). Thanks A80GL

1. Click here to register
  2. Open the Movies Anywhere settings
  3. Select Manage Retailers
  4. Select the Digital Retailer account you would like to connect
  5. You will be guided to your selected Digital Retailer to complete the process. Follow all on-screen instructions to connect your accounts
  6. Return to Movies Anywhere and go to "Manage Retailers" in your Settings to confirm that your accounts are connected
Free Digital Movies Include:

• Ghostbusters Extended Edition (2016)
  • Ice Age
  • Big Hero 6
  • The Lego Movie
  • Jason Bourne
Note, registration with Movies Anywhere and connection for the first time with one participating Digital Retailer required to receive Ghostbusters (2016) and Ice Age. Connection for the first time with a second participating Digital Retailer required to receive Big Hero 6, The Lego Movie, and Jason Bourne
Credit goes to A80GL and persian_mafia from SlickDeals for finding and writing this.

Original SlickDeals Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be getting hammered, haven't been able to get beyond the "I agree" screen since Disney sent me the email. Sigh, I hope this isn't another eff up on Disney's part. They say their movies will still work with services like VUDU but I ain't holding my breath.
Thanks tho OP

I am going to wait until next year when Sony makes The Dark Tower the shovelware movie they include. I refuse to include the 2016 Ghostbusters alongside my actual Ghostbusters movies even if it is free. The same would go for Warner Bros. if they throw in Batman V. Superman as a freebie.

My question though is does anyone know if HBO shows and movies will carry over. I know HBO is part of Time Warner but I did not see it mentioned in the email I got regarding Movies Anywhere.

Has anyone else experienced issues trying to transfer their Disney Movies Anywhere films to Movies Anywhere? I just keep getting an error message when I try to link accounts even though the email for both accounts is the same.

I also noticed the transfer process is totally different from how it was described in the email since it did DMA is not listed in manage Digital Retailer and has its own category instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else experienced issues trying to transfer their Disney Movies Anywhere films to Movies Anywhere? I just keep getting an error message when I try to link accounts even though the email for both accounts is the same.

I also noticed the transfer process is totally different from how it was described in the email since it did DMA is not listed in manage Digital Retailer and has its own category instead.
I did have the same problem when trying to sink my DMA account. Kept saying unable to verify or something like that. It was an internal error on their part. The account did sink though it said that it did not.

Like DuoMaxwell003 said, the website said that it had an error, but when I look at the MA site, I do see my DMA movies, and also see them in other collections linked to MA (e.g. Amazon, Vudu).

bread's done
Back