TRU: Assassins Creed Americas XBOX 360 .03! YMMV

Good luck but I wouldn’t say it’s impossible to get it ifnyou can find it but it looks better if you purchase it with something else. I was able to get Ryse, Forza, and some other game a few years back like this.

I'm more interested to know what else is on that receipt and why he isn't posting them.  4.99 back to the future x360?

Sorry, here's what else I found...

:xb1:

Jackbox Party Pack $4.98

:ps4:

Back To The Future 30th Anniversary $4.98

God Of War III Remastered $4.98

The Crew Wild Run $4.98

The Crew Limited Edition $5.98 (How many editions did they put out of this game 3??)

:wiiu:

Shovel Knight $4.98

:vita:

MLB 15 The Show $3.98

:360:

Sorry, here's what else I found...

:xb1:

Jackbox Party Pack $4.98

:ps4:

God Of War III Remastered $4.98

The Crew Wild Run $4.98

The Crew Limited Edition $5.98 (How many editions did they put out of this game 3??)

:wiiu:

Shovel Knight $4.98

:vita:

MLB 15 The Show $3.98

:360:

Thanks man! At least 4 versions of the Crew that I'm aware of. Vanilla, Limited, Wild Run, and Ulitmate that gives you all of that plus the Calling All Units expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
.98 pricing indicates a nationwide price.  

.90 (I think, it's been a long time since TRU clearance was worthwhile) indicates local manager clearance.

I hate those security cases TRU uses, they have a piece of plastic that blocks part of the UPC code and aren't able to be scanned at the price checker. Nothing was tagged at my local store (normally that would be good). The only game not in those cases was NBA Live 15 for PS4 that scanned for $3.98. I'm going to have to go back this week when I have more time and see what else is marked down.

XX.98 is clearance and nationwide.
XX.90 is manager markdown, typically reserved for opened/returned items, or functional items missing an accessory.
.03 means it is to be pulled from shelves and donated, but can be sold if a customer brings them up to checkout.
.02 and .01 cannot be sold, i can't remember the exact reason.

Was in the area of a TRU and got the following:

The Bureau for $0.48

Back to the Future the Game for $0.03

PS4

Game of Thrones $0.03

The cashier was like wow, I've never seen anything this cheap before. I said they were clearance and just hoped he wouldn't ask his manager about it. I was short $0.05 and he said don't worry there's a nickel here. (I had change and was taking a dollar out when he said don't worry about it.)

I checked my receipt after I left the store and noticed BTTF and GoT wasn't on there even though he scanned both. I guess they don't register cuz they prob weren't supposed to be sold.

bread's done
Back