The Evil Within 2 PC + DLC 29.49 cdkey

Would love to see a console GotY (comprehensive) version of this with all upcoming expansion packs, AND the first Evil Within + all of its expansions all in one bundle sometime in the future--even though it's not likely to happen. Bethesda does release GotY/compilation versions of certain games (Fallout 3 & 4, Skyrim, etc.) but they have to be quite the popular titles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will probably happen next year regarding the GOTY edition ... then a bundle with the first 6 months later. The precident has already been set with Wolfenstein and a bundle with both games, so if you’re patient you can probably pick up both cheap in a year or so.

The game is actually pretty fun. It’s not high concept but reminds me of RE/ Silent Hill with the new open world setup. Definitely picking it up on BF when it should be cheaper.

If it weren't for Destiny 2, Mario Odyssey, and Assassin's Creed next week I'd probably get it. If I purchased right now though I know it'd be awhile before I picked it up.

I still haven't finished Cuphead yet and I got Wildlands last week on the $15 price glitch. However this is a great price, OP.

bread's done
Back