Cartwheel Deals 10/15-10/21

Paulis30ish

Banned
I'm posting last week's returning deal, and I will update this thread whenever Target updates the app. Here are the deals... Edit: New deals added. Edit 2: Newer deals added. Edit 3: South Park deal added. Edit 4: Call of Duty deal added.

25% Off Styx Shards of Darkness PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/28)

30% Off Rigs PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Until Dawn PS4 (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Playstation VR Worlds PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Drive Club VR PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Farpoint PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Battlezone PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Eve Valkyrie PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Starblood PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Job Simulator PSVR (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Fallout 4: Game of the Year PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Elders Scrolls Online: Morrowind PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/21)

25% Off Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Special Edition PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/21)

25% Off PSVR Core Headset (Expires 10/21)

25% Off Prey PS4, Xbox One, or PC (Expires 10/21)

50% Off Dishonored 2 PS4, Xbox One, or PC (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Wolfenstein Two Pack PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/21)

30% Off Dishonored: Death of the Outsider PS4 or Xbox One (Expires 10/21)

10% Off South Park: The Fractured But Whole Xbox One or PS4 (Expires 10/28)

75% Off Call of Duty: WW2 Pre-order Card (Expires 10/28)

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a deal for the PSVR headset hidden in the electronics section of the Cartwheel app.
Might finally pick this up. Was thinking of waiting for the new updated version but this is a tempting price.

Dang it that’s the best price I’ve seen on the vr headset. I have a 4k tv with hdr though. I don’t know what to do.

I was hoping that the Farpoint discount would include the Aim Controller bundle, but it doesn't seem like it. That, and none of my stores nearby has it in stock...

Just picked up PSVR along with Farpoint (14.98) and Eagle vision (11.98) on clearance. Stacked the 30% off cartwheel with Farpoint.

Already had the camera and 6 or 7 move controllers from previous clearance sales

So what do y’all think? I have a 4k hdr tv. Bite on this current ps vr deal or wait until the new one comes out? I can get the camera and move controllers at game stop and vr worlds digitally and still come out cheaper than buying the current bundle.

Well I did it. The inconvenience of changing the cord when I want hdr didn’t hold up against paying a ton more especially since my tv is easily accessible.

You can just post the new deal in the latest post as well. We're all looking through the list of deals again each time trying to figure out which one is the new one.

You can just post the new deal in the latest post as well. We're all looking through the list of deals again each time trying to figure out which one is the new one.
I always put the new deals at the bottom, you can also use the Cartwheel or Target apps to search video game deals by "newest deals", and have the coupon pop up on the top of the list.

I always put the new deals at the bottom, you can also use the Cartwheel or Target apps to search video game deals by "newest deals", and have the coupon pop up on the top of the list.
Togepy gave you valuable feedback on how to improve your topic and update posts, and this is how you reply. By telling us all to go look at the ap ourselves to see what's updated? Are you fuck ing serious?

Using your logic, we don't need you to post a god damn thing ever about Cartwheel deals as we can just look them up ourselves.

Douche bag.

Great price on the PS VR headset. Worth every penny IMO.
After debating if I should wait for the VR headset, finally I bought the current one. The PS4 Camera is $45 on target web site (picture shows the old square one, but it's the new round one in store pick up, I would be surprised if they still have the old one in stock). $280 total including the darn CA tax isn't that bad.

Togepy gave you valuable feedback on how to improve your topic and update posts, and this is how you reply. By telling us all to go look at the ap ourselves to see what's updated? Are you fuck ing serious?

Using your logic, we don't need you to post a god damn thing ever about Cartwheel deals as we can just look them up ourselves.

Douche bag.
I've been doing these posts since Cartwheel started three years ago, and you are the first to complain about how I do them. If you don't like it, don't look at my thread. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to post deals. And, any animosity that you read from my reply, is in your own head. I just told you how I choose to update my thread. You chose to take that as a personal attack, which it wasn't.

I've been doing these posts since Cartwheel started three years ago, and you are the first to complain about how I do them. If you don't like it, don't look at my thread. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to post deals. And, any animosity that you read from my reply, is in your own head. I just told you how I choose to update my thread. You chose to take that as a personal attack, which it wasn't.
Don't worry about the trolls Zantra. Keep doing the good work, it's appreciated.

Douche bag.
Rude as F. He doesn’t owe you or anyone anything.

Why the heck would someone attack someone else for posting deals? You'd have to be a pretty miserable person to rage against something like that.

Thanks for all the weekly updates, Zantra! We appreciate it. Ignore the d-bags.

Well personally going to be using the 30% off Wolfenstein Two Pack since the newest one is coming out soon. I never post but use these threads weekly usually daily. Thanks for posting its very useful for me and very simple to understand.

Any idea when their next buy 2 get 1 free deal?
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I don't actually work for Target, so your guess is as good as mine. It's not mentioned in the leaked ad for this week though, so if it's going to happen, it's definitely not the week coming up.

bread's done
Back