H: 16GB Vita Slim (Sapphire Blue), Terraria, with Must Have Accessories Included.

JeriKu

CAGiversary!
Up for trade is a Sony Playstation Vita. The color is Sapphire Blue. The model number is PCH-2001. 

What's included in this bundle? 

Everything that you need to make the Vita your go-to handheld. Every flaw with the vita has been fixed with the items included in this bundle. Let's break it down: 

- The console, of course. I have installed a tempered glass screen protector. The condition is Very Good. There are slight hair scratches on the bottom from normal play and one on the screen that you can't see with it on. It is unnoticeable (as seen in the pictures). 

- Included game, Terraria. This critically acclaimed game is phenomenal. 

- Sony 16GB memory card. A necessity. 

- Nyko Power Grip. This device is incredible. It is designed for comfort and boy does it work! It makes the console easy to hold for hours on end. Not only does it add a necessary comfort, it also charges your device. This provides an additional 100% battery life. Never will you worry about your device dying during your day! 

- Amazon Basics carrying case. I bought this so you would have a way to store, travel, and carry the vita without removing it from the power grip. It's well built and works flawlessly with the device. 

- Custom Thumb Grips. These come in all sorts of styles to fit your preferred grip. I always had issues with my thumbs sliding off of the normal joysticks so this was the solution. Do know, the sticks on the device are mint. There's no issues with them. However, these make it much easier to play games. 

- Standard Micro USB charger. Nothing fancy here. 

As you can see, this bundle is by far your BEST VALUE. The bundle includes every accessory that you need! From new vita owners to the veterans, ask around, this bundle single-handedly solves any issues.

W: $200.00 PayPal or I'll give creddit towards switch games Looking for Zelda Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart.
acb2121ba7eab936010b3ddf057ed4f8.jpg
d6f9b54c5de41f5451f551210d81dc97.jpg
4c3ab35d02397291890790c1dce4b3ea.jpg
43d3ce9dc2a69011aa77b6503db78a2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back