Family Video Used Bluray Sale. Many titles for $3.98 (DEAD)

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
got an email about this. pretty decent selection.

Just to cut down on people asking these do not come with the dvds or digital copies. You get the bluray case and bluray disc.

link to sale: https://www.familyvideo.com/deals/used-movie-sale

Full List of $3.98 titles:

Power Rangers
Logan (does include the Black and White disc)
Lego Batman
Magnificent 7
Daddy's Home
Fist Fight
La La Land
Sully
Office Christmas Party
Sisters
Life
Arrival
Get Out
Split
Finding Dory
Bad Moms
Paul Blart 2
Why Him?

The Boss

A Dog's Purpose

The Great Wall

XXX: Te Return of Xander Cage

Fifty Shades Darker

Hidden Figures

Sleepless

Sing

Patriot's Day

Fantastic Beasts and where to Find Them

Assassin's Creed

Jack Reacher: Never Back Down

Deepwater Horizon

Jason Bourne

Pets

Legend of Tarzan

Neighbors 2

Central Intelligence

Independence Day: Resurgence

Ride Along 2

Trainwreck

Hateful Eight

Theres also John Wick 2 for $5.98 and Anchorman 2 for $1.98

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of Blu rays in this sale I'm interested in but I'm banking on them being in the $4.99/$5.99 displays on Black Friday at Best Buy and when you add the shipping for this sale it's the same price. I might as well wait

Extra 10% of with code - WELCOME17091

but it looks like it changes shipping to 1.99, but if you order a lot still good deal.

Extra 10% of with code - WELCOME17091

but it looks like it changes shipping to 1.99, but if you order a lot still good deal.
how many movies did you hve in your cart when you used the code? perhaps it added $1.99 shipping becuase it set your order under $25 after the 10%?

i used the code myslef earlier. tried getting 7 $3.98 titles with code and it charged me shipping. but i think it made it under $25 after the 10%. didnt try adding another title to my cart to check. but yah using the code is better then the free shipping since shipping is only $1.99

how many movies did you hve in your cart when you used the code? perhaps it added $1.99 shipping becuase it set your order under $25 after the 10%?

i used the code myslef earlier. tried getting 7 $3.98 titles with code and it charged me shipping. but i think it made it under $25 after the 10%. didnt try adding another title to my cart to check. but yah using the code is better then the free shipping since shipping is only $1.99
Order was 66, then dropped to 59 after coupon, then charged 1.99 for s/h. emailed them to see if they will refund.

Did anyone order get their full order? I ordered like 15 movies and only received 4 so far, just emailed them.

Did anyone order get their full order? I ordered like 15 movies and only received 4 so far, just emailed them.
Their cheapest shipping is via Media Mail so depending on when they shipped, it can take up to 2 weeks to arrive from that date. If it's past that, then let them know. They replaced an order with no issues for me last year that had a few blu rays which never showed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their cheapest shipping is via Media Mail so depending on when they shipped, it can take up to 2 weeks to arrive from that date. If it's past that, then let them know. They replaced an order with no issues for me last year that had a few blu rays which never showed up.
Yes, its been two weeks, only have received 4 of 15 movies. I emailed they responded with how many are missing, so I sent them my list and haven't heard back yet.

bread's done
Back