Target 10/22 - 10/28 Ad

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Source: thecouponingcouple.

• Super Mario Odyssey Game, Amiibo figures, and Bundle: Available Friday October 27.

Game - $60

Bundle - $380

Amiibo - $13

• Assassins Creed Origins standard and gold versions: Available Friday October 27.

Standard version - $60

Steelbook Gold version - $110

Free Assassin's Creed Essential Guide when you buy AC Origins - a $14.99 value

Save $20 on Wolfenstein: The Two Pack when you buy Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

anime-laughing-gif-7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here ever pre-ordered online from Target? If so, do they deliver items on release day like Amazon does or do they ship on release day? Just wondering if I should keep my online pre-order for the Mario Switch bundle or try to find one in-store.

How does the "Save $20 on Wolfenstein: The Two Pack when you buy Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus" interact with the $10 mail-in rebate for New Colossus that is included inside Wolfenstein Two Pack? 

I heard a rumor that New Colossus needs to be bought at MSRP for the rebate to work, but the way Target proratedly calculates bundle deals will the $20 off be taken from Wolfenstein: Two Pack itself or will it be spread across both titles rendering the rebate useless?

Last edited by a moderator:
How does the "Save $20 on Wolfenstein: The Two Pack when you buy Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus" interact with the $10 mail-in rebate for New Colossus that is included inside Wolfenstein Two Pack?

I heard a rumor that New Colossus needs to be bought at MSRP for the rebate to work, but the way Target proratedly calculates bundle deals will the $20 off be taken from Wolfenstein: Two Pack itself or will it be spread across both titles rendering the rebate useless?
IIRC Target doesn't split discounts across items and this sounds like $20 off Wolf double pack.
Nice catch

How does the "Save $20 on Wolfenstein: The Two Pack when you buy Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus" interact with the $10 mail-in rebate for New Colossus that is included inside Wolfenstein Two Pack?

I heard a rumor that New Colossus needs to be bought at MSRP for the rebate to work, but the way Target proratedly calculates bundle deals will the $20 off be taken from Wolfenstein: Two Pack itself or will it be spread across both titles rendering the rebate useless?
The latter. The discount will be prorated and applied to both items.

Speaking of B2G1, looks like someone posted next week's ad to the blu-ray.com forums and there will be a B2G1 sale on all video games and boardgames (mix and match.)

So does anyone think AC: Origins Gold at some point will get the same SKU as the base game down the road like other Ubisoft Gold edition games?  I'm curious if the steelbook throws that off potentially or something.

So does anyone think AC: Origins Gold at some point will get the same SKU as the base game down the road like other Ubisoft Gold edition games? I'm curious if the steelbook throws that off potentially or something.
It likely will. We've had steelbook editions get lumped in with the vanilla game SKUs in the past too (FF, Tomb Raider, etc.).

bread's done
Back