[*]:xb1: :ps4: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield 1 Revolution $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 18 $39.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • PowerA Nintendo Switch Super Mario Wired Controller $29.99
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3-Month or 6-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Get up to $50 toward an Xbox Elite Controller when you trade in an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 60P Wired Over-the-Ear Headphones $44.99 Save $5
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• War for the Planet of the Apes $19.99
  • War for the Planet of the Apes 3D $24.99
  • War for the Planet of the Apes 4K $24.99
  • Planet of the Apes Trilogy $34.99 Save $8
  • Planet of the Apes Trilogy 4K $49.99 Save $10
  • Annabelle: Creation $22.99 Save $2
  • The Emoji Movie $19.99 Save $5
  • The Emoji Movie 4K $27.99 Save $2

Last edited by a moderator:
So is Best Buy’s b2g1 usually the first of November? If so, I may wait a couple of days to pick up wolfenstein and assassins creed

Does anyone remember if last year it worked on Nintendo games as well, Cause if so then I can pick up  a few switch games

Pre-ordered Wolfenstein and Mario, only because I have to have those right away.

Everything else I'll wait for Black Friday.

Tempted to pick up my Mario Odyssey pre-order at midnight for that poster and so I can play the game at work Friday..... 

so I went to BB today to pick up a new phone (don't lose your phone, people!) went to the pickup line, gave them the order #, and the lady goes to get the item. when she returns i notice the box is too thin to be a phone. i look closer and it's my Destiny 2 pc copy. i tell her and she's like, "Oh, right. Even has a Do Not Sell Until sticker on it." I should have gotten D2 and come back for the phone later.

The $5 retailmenot worked for me on a pre-order*. Can anyone confirm it works a second time on the same account? The only limit I see is the 5x - same merchant - 30 day period in the general terms.

Should work for Mario, AC, CoD as they're all in the ad....if that really matters.

*It did take awhile for it to show pending...and then awhile for it to show approved, but then it takes like a minute or two to show up in Paypal once you request it. Also for a $59.99 game after GCU and a $10 RZC it shows the purchase amount as $37, so keep that in mind.

Forgot all about b2g1, on a buying strike until then.
Me too, the only reason I’m getting Mario is from the Visa checkout deal last year, $37 plus a $10 cert back. I’ve got a bunch of certs saved up to for B2G1 so no money out of pocket for that and it’ll stretch them further.

Neither Wolfenstein II nor Mario Odyssey has shipped yet, and I'm still supposed to have them by tomorrow.

I'm starting to doubt that.

Just got a $10 coupon to my local store because they remodeled part of it. No idea what to buy, I have most of what I want, which is incredibly frightening.

Just got a $10 coupon to my local store because they remodeled part of it. No idea what to buy, I have most of what I want, which is incredibly frightening.
Have you looked online? 3 of the highest rated games of the year drop tomorrow.

Big in store restock on Majoras Mask Link amiibo for Mario launch day, just a heads up for everyone who doesn't check the amiibo thread

Went to pick up ACO and they had a large table of videogames at the front.  I didn't know they had a midnight launch last night.  Anyway, on the table were SNES Classics.  They had about 5 of them stacked like a tower. 

I didn't get one since I already have an EU version.  (Plus, not much profits to be made on eBay anymore... )

bread's done
Back