* * * * * 19 votes

Black Friday 2017 - The Epic Master Thread

#1501 Chemosh013   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1949 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Chemosh013

Posted Today, 05:02 PM

I saw one somewhere.

edit - $49 at Walmart.

I believe that is the LUX model, which doesn't have a low setting and can't make yogurt (if that is your thing).

Kohl's has the 6 qt duo as a doorbuster for $79 with $15 kohl's cash.  Target I think also has it for $79.

ach.png

#1502 Ferrari Racer   Reporter for CAGNetwork CAGiversary!   6451 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted Today, 05:17 PM

eBay https://www.bfads.ne...nday-Ads-Posted

Gamertag - ITS DAT DAM KID. NNID: Its_Pikachu.

#1503 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   2615 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Bleedingwickedly

Posted Today, 06:12 PM

So I’ve passed on it every other time it was on sale. Is $5 a no brainer for the SteamLink? Not sure if I’ll ever use it. But probably worth having.
bleedingwicked.png

#1504 RVDFrog   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:23 PM

Sorry if this has been asked/posted before, but does anyone think the Mario and Rabbids game is going to be extremely hard to get at Walmart? I won’t be able to shop until after 1030 pm that night, something tells me there’s no way in hell im getting it lol

I don't that game is even popular compared to other switch games so you I think you should get it that night. I've shopped at Wal-Mart on bf numerous times and their game stock is plenty. I'm also getting that game too lol

#1505 pitfallharry219  

pitfallharry219

Posted Today, 08:07 PM

Pro-tip for Walmart hours after the initial rush: keep an eye out for carts where employees throw the games people have abandoned around the store. You can usually find what you want in one of those if you can't find it anywhere else.

pitfall_harry219.png