* * * * * 21 votes

Black Friday 2017 - The Epic Master Thread

#2731 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1391 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted Today, 07:05 AM

I was holding out for a few items. Hopefully cyber Monday will have some deals on digital currency if that's what you want to call it. I'm needing to get iTunes , Google play cards mainly. I wouldn't mind to pick up some cards for my consoles to use during the upcoming Christmas sale.
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#2732 Agadama   CAG CAGiversary!   1553 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:22 AM

I was holding out for a few items. Hopefully cyber Monday will have some deals on digital currency if that's what you want to call it. I'm needing to get iTunes , Google play cards mainly. I wouldn't mind to pick up some cards for my consoles to use during the upcoming Christmas sale.

iTunes, you say.

https://www.ebay.com...0|5374:Featured

Check my Tradelist..

Current selling: 1-Year PlayStation Plus codes

#2733 Bleedingwickedly   CAG CAGiversary!   2627 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Bleedingwickedly

Posted Today, 08:50 AM

So finally caught up on the thread. Glad everyone had a smooth Thanksgiving.

My haul
Wolfenstein 2(PS4)
Shadow of War(PS4)
Rayman(Switch)
NBA 2k(Switch)
Xbox One S(for daughter)
DualShock 4(for son)
Sims 4(for daughter)
Black Dickies hoodies(for work)
Workout Gym(for son)
Switch Premium Upgrade Bundle(wanted a second dock)
Ipad(gift)
Sony e900x hdr tv
New tv stand
Shopvac

Overall a pretty easy experience. The worst part had to be the check out on the GameStop website. It took me 3 hours Wednesday night. I considered grabbing that 8tb hdd and the microsd card but couldn’t pull the trigger. Most of the other games on sale I already own. And I don’t really buy physical movies.

A few questions:

What’s an Everdrive?

Planet Earth II is coming to Netflix next month, it will be in 4K hdr correct? Just seen a few people picking it up. I just purchased my first 4K tv and I’m going to be looking for content to test it out.
bleedingwicked.png

#2734 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5025 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:09 AM

Target has an iTunes deal in store: buy one card, get the second one 30% off. Family Dollar has $25 Google Play cards for 15% off.

#2735 superhippy1986   Collecting Panties CAGiversary!   1183 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

superhippy1986

Posted Today, 09:54 AM

I lost out on so much waiting on the PSN flash sale that never came... Every store around me sold out on Uncharted 4.. All I managed to get was Yakuza 0 digitally for $30 as planned.

Hoping Cyber Monday has something for $20 with my name on it.

Check out my Youtube page

https://www.youtube....Nhyum0AvsYl6iRQ